“Turkey in Shanghai”

Pasha Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #107 of 16,906 Restaurants in Shanghai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Former French Concession
Shanghai, China
“Turkey in Shanghai”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Pasha restaurant on Nanchang road really has taken us back to the best of Turkey: nice atmosphere, excellent metze in a superb location in the French Concession.

Enjoy the best of Turkey at the tree canopy level :-)) a must go!!!

The relaxing restaurant room offers the best quality food you would not imagine to find in china

2 Thank Didier P

• Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
“Keep coming back for more...”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Have been here with my wife and friends 4 or 5 times since last December. The owner is a masterful host who treats you as if you were having dinner at his home... The food he recommends is simple, yet very tasteful and the Turkish wine is full bodied and complex. He is currently changing his menu which will keep things interesting for regulars like us... The seating is confined and that is the only threat I can see to spending a great evening.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank philippedeschryver22
Shanghai
“Great small restaurant with fantastic hospitality”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I have now been twice and my wife three times since the restaurant has had new ownership.
The location is off a typical tree lined Shanghai lane, a small entrance opens up to a dinning room upstairs.
The food is Turkish which is fresh and tasty we had a selection from the grill recommended by the owner last time. Also tried for the first time Turkish wine which was nice and with the food I loved it.
I will go back so I write this with trepidation because I want him to succeed but I don't want it too full that I can't get a table....

• Visited December 2011