“Continues to be excellent”

Lost Heaven on the Bund
Ranked #15 of 16,951 Restaurants in Shanghai
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Yunnan
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Bund
Europe
“Continues to be excellent”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We visited twice during our recent trip to Shanghai. The menu is interesting and varied, the service good and most importantly the food is delicious. Great cocktails and, by Shanghai standards, some reasonably priced wines. Must book.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“I will return again & again!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Each time I visit Shanghai, I try and visit this restaurant. The location near the Bund is great and the food is absolutely wonderful! I was first recommended this restaurant by a friend a few years ago and I'm so glad I followed through with the recommendation.
As some other reviewers have indicated, the restaurant is quite busy and on some occasions despite making bookings, I've had to wait at the bar for some time before being seated. Aside from this the atmosphere and food are both great and I will continue to visit this restaurant when in Shanghai.

• Visited August 2012
Singapore
“I'll definitely come back”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the restaurants I'll definitely come back to whenever I'm in Shanghai. The atmosphere and food are the draw for me. I love the organic vegetable pancake, crab meat omelette, fish with black beans and many more.

• Visited March 2013
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Great food for a great price!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I took our monthly Adult Dinner Out friends to this restaurant and we were all so surprised at the quality and tastiness of the food but much more surprised and pleased that even with a ton of dishes that we ordered (and shared) the bill was sooooo affordable! Great food, great prices, great selection, and great quality!

Visited October 2012
Brussels, Belgium
“Very nice restaurant close to the Bund”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

One of the few good but affordable restaurants in the Bund area. Reservation is a must. The restaurant is a very large outfit but very well organised. Food was very nice with typical chinese dishes. Once food is eaten however waiters gently indicate that it is time to leave :-)

• Visited March 2013