“Good and Pleasure Tour”

Authentic Shanghai Tour
Ranked #98 of 143 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: Shanghai Tang Dynasty International Travel Service was established in 1999, the member of China International Travel Service Association, Shanghai International Travel Service Association, the International Air Transport Association (IATA). License No.: L-SH-00440 Our inbound team set up “Authentic Shanghai tour”.We are specializing in private, tailor made, tours with car and driver for touring China. We create personal tours, with itineraries according to your individual needs, that allow you to fully experience China and all its wonders at an affordable price. Our Mission is simply to help you to have the best travel experience possible in China.Our company's business operations have expanded to include not only inbound and outbound travel services but also taxi and limo service, hotel reservations, airline ticket, show ticket reservations, convention, exhibition, business travel, interpretation, sourcing, quality control service and more.Our company has served a wide range of services to the world famous foreign enterprises including Mckinsey and Company, GM, Siemens, Intel, Novamelt, Bayer, Goldman Sachs Group, Roche, Astrazeneca, Coca-cola, Adidas, Kodak, CNOOC, Esso, UBS, Huawei and other major corporations.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Flora has managed to arrange a wonderful ground trip to Suzhou, Zhouzhuang and Hangzhou for my family who came to visit me in Shanghai. She manages to get the itinerary complete given such short notice and I had a wonderful moment with my family in this trip.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Chris T

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I arranged for Flora Lin to pick me up at the airport and provide me with a 7 hour tour of Shanghai. Flora scheduled a very nice tour. She knows her sites, history and current events extremely well. I strongly recommend that you consider her for your touring needs.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank Gary S
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We spent a day with Flora Lin shopping in Shanghai at places that Flora Lin suggested, and we were very pleased with the outcome. We visited the Shanghai Jiangnan Silk Museum, where my girl friend got a really lovely and fine duvet cover that is in a classical music theme. I got a silk long sleeved shirt that is nicer than what I have found in the US for a good price. We also visited a pearl and jade jewelry exchange, where the girl friend got a great pearl necklace and earrings which pleased her very much, and after that we went to a Cashmere garment boutique where I got a great Cashmere sweater that was of a much higher quality than you find in the tourist markets.

All in all, we had a wonderful time exploring Shanghai with Flora. She is very personable, well educated, and speaks very good English. I would highly recommend to anyone going to Shanghai to retain her services for a tour of the City!

4  Thank joele54
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We booked three days tour from authentic shanghai tour,one day city tour,one day best shopping tour of shanghai,one day to the water city.
Flora was a great guide. She was very knowledgeable about Shanghai. She knew where everything was,even out of the way things, like the old Jewish part of the city and the new art section, I think it was called the M50. She knew the subway system and even helped us buy a cell phone. I could not have done that without her. She knew how to get around so good, she told the taxi driver's how to go. She could speak and understand English excellent. She was fun to be with and made our trip very memorable.

1  Thank Sam G
See more reviews
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I traveled with my 5 year old and my mom and arranged several days of activities before and after a work trip in Shanghai. I contacted Authentic Shanghai based on these reviews and a recommendation. I had an idea of the types of activities that I wanted and needed a customized experience because of traveling with a young child and also because we have traveled extensively and I wanted to make sure we visited places we likely wouldn't go on our own. Old town is a must, as are the water villages, insect market, acrobatic show, Confucian temples, and dumpling cooking class.

Communicating with Flora Lin was perfect. She was honest, helpful and completely transparent with the agenda, pricing, and ideas from beginning to end. Her English is perfect and she is a wonderful balance of conversational and relaxed. She casually chatted with us to provide insight into social and cultural norms while also relaxing and allowing us to sightsee and go at our own pace or add and delete stops as we went along our day or half day. She has a true calling for relating to visitors and guests of Shanghai. We especially appreciated her willingness to talk to us about growing up as a young Shanghainese professional and insight into changing culture and values. Everything was absolutely perfect and we can't thank her enough for the communication back and forth to make it such a memorable experience.

3  Thank Cjrv