“nice collection of cashmere”

Philippe le Bac Cashmere
Ranked #72 of 506 Shopping in Shanghai
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice collection of cashmere”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

very nice shop of cashmere
Great prices and fashionable designs
they have so many styles it is not easy to choose
Styles are especially done to export in European Market
Claudia
Singapore

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Claudia h

Villeneuve Les Montreal, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“very nice shop especially for cashmere”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was visiting shanghai last week and stop at Philippe le Bac shop in Nanjin lu
some friend gave me the adress
I bought so much , especially present for friend and for myself !!!
price of cashmere is by weigh and at very competitve price
style very fashion and french...

i will go again in my next trip to shanghai

Sophie
Canada

Visited July 2012
3 Thank sophie p
shanghai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Terrible service in 2 stores turned me off..”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I had heard great things about this brand and was delighted to pass by their store on Nanjing road. When I walked in, there were a few salespeople around but none came forward to help. When I asked for my size, one offered to search for the size but came up with only one item (i found another one on my own). When I asked if they could search to see if their other store on Changshu road might have my size, they flatly refused. A salesguy said that their systems did not allow them to check. So I decided to go to the Changshu Road store myself. What a mistake. The salesgirl that I met there immediately said that they didn't have my size, even without checking. Another salesgirl came and at least she made an effort to go through their inventory. When I asked when they might expect clothes of my size to arrive, they said they never get clothes of my size. What craziness! At least I know the other store had one or two items! This one said they never get any and never will! I have never met such unhelpful salespeople.

Visited August 2012
Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great styles and amazing quality cashmere”
Reviewed May 2, 2011

I recently visited the outlet with a friend of the owner and i was in dream cashmere land. The styles are current and seasonal but they also have elegant classics. The quality is fantastic and the prices are unbeatable. This is a great hidden gem and a must if shopping is on your itinerary.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank anjalinilalchand
Shanghai, China
“It is suitable for all kinds of people”
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I came there with one of my friends. Philippe le Bac is really tucked in an office tower. But the cashmere there are totally cheap and excellent. You can buy some to wear in cold winter. I also bought a fun cashmere accessory to match the boots. Now I even hope the winter come soon.

Visited April 2011