“An excellent choice”

$68.00*
3-hour Shanghai Bund and Breakfast Tour
Ranked #17 of 123 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: Shanghai Lander is operated by professional Shanghai tour guides and local experts. We offer destination management and private sightseeing tours based in Shanghai of China. We would like to share the real city with you, new landers in Shanghai.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Being in Shanghai for only two full days, I needed to get a taste of the city in a limited time. So I organized a one-day tour with Shanghai Lander. My e-mail enquiries to Jean were answered promptly and clearly together with details on how best to get from the airport to my hotel, together with an itinerary to best fit my needs. My guide was Annie and, really, I couldn't have hoped for a nicer tour guide. She led me to all the important sights and gave clear and concise information on those sights. She was flexible on things and was easily able to make adjustments to the schedule as the day progressed. I would not hesitate in recommending a private tour with Shanghai Lander and particularly with Annie to anyone visiting Shanghai in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

You should definitely choose Jean Liu if you want a really nice tour in Shanghai. She is very nice and friendly. She knows a lot of interesting places that are not so touristic. Highly recommend her.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

There were 4 in our party and Annie was our guide and what a wonderful personality she is,she brought the real Shanghai alive for us. We experienced so many sides of this city and learnt so much, without knowledge overload. Annie has the most wonderful sense of humour and a way of making facts so interesting you want to know more and ask questions.The local Dim Sum she said we must taste were the most mouthwatering morsels, so much so we ordered more and had great fun eating them.The MAGLIV train was a must do for the men and was amazing.We saw everything we asked for and more This is the way to see Shanghai, in a 1st class vehicle and a guide like Annie,. Thanks go to Annie and the tour company, Liz,David, Ann and Joe

Reviewed April 24, 2013

There were three of us and we all truly enjoyed our tour. This was my second trip to this city and one of us lives here for 3 years now. We were very comfortable and happy with our guide Shine. He was very kind and patient with us. One of the places that we requested to see was a local fish market which was very fascinating and unique. Also, while visiting Qibao, Shine was very informative about local foods and snacks, which he encouraged us to try. Also, the driver that was with us an entire day was very nice.
Thank you Shanghai Lander and Shine for putting together such an interesting tour.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

In our experience there isn’t a better guide that you could find in Shanghai than Jean Liu from Shanghai-Lander. We arrived in Shanghai on a cruise. During our voyage, the ship changed its arrival time and departure time and arrived 3 hours later than when we booked Jean and left 6 hours later than was originally scheduled. We e-mailed Jean at short notice, of the changed times and received a prompt reply that our private tour would start later than we had originally told her and that Jean would work later so that we missed nothing of Shanghai. That was the start of what showed to be a most professional guide. Jean was flexible in itinerary at no time rushed any part of our tour and we felt we had really experienced as much as one can in a short day stopover.

Jean spoke English exceptionally well, had an excellent knowledge of China’s history and was well travelled.

Our driver was also very professional and navigated the busy traffic of Shanghai confidently. The car was modern and clean, again a mark of the professional package that was delivered.

Jean was flexible with our tour, allowing us to see both the modern and older parts of Shanghai (much of which is changing with the development, that is almost beyond belief).

I said earlier, that Jean went beyond what we may have expected by not cutting our tour short because our ship was delayed. But it went further than this one experience. During our stay I lost a pair of reading glasses, which I didn’t notice until I returned to the ship. One e-mail to Jean and the next day Jean had located them at a place where we had lunch. Jean then posted the glasses to me at Beijing and they arrived at our hotel before we did. What service!!!

We will certainly recommend Jean to our friends and family. We would really like to see her business succeed, as this was an experience that made our time in Shanghai very rewarding and memorable.