“Fantastic Tour of the Bund Area of Shanghai”

Newman Tours-Day Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$43.00*
and up
Private Shanghai Gangster Tour
Ranked #13 of 121 Tours in Shanghai
More attraction details
Owner description: The only company to have won 2015 TripAdvisor Certificates Of Excellence in both Shanghai and Beijing, Newman Tours' native English speaking guides use iPads, and Chinese cultural activities to ensure your tour is informative and memorable. We have more than five years' experience leading historical and interactive tours in Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, Xi'an, Tianjin, and of course Chengdu.
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Fantastic Tour of the Bund Area of Shanghai”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was in Shanghai for a few days, and two of my work colleagues and I went on a morning tour of the Bund area of Shanghai. It was brilliant, and Jay Smith, our tour guide, made it extremely interesting. He was passionate about, the Bund area, Shanghai and China, spoke fluent mandarin and was very well educated about China. Jay made it fun, and his enthusiasm was contagious. We all felt like we wanted to learn more afterwards and possibly learn some mandarin too. I would highly recommend Newman Tours when visiting China.

montreal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“3 great days of private tours”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Jay Smith was my tour guide for The Best of Shanghai and a day in Zhujiajiao. He was easy to spend the days with, had a wealth of information and lots of anecdotes along the way. I learned much about these 2 cities- and even a few words of Mandarine and some calligraphy! Jay was prompt, never made me feel rushed and was even a pretty good photographer. A great find!

Dublin, Ireland
“Awesome Tour”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My girlfriend and I were in Shanghai for holiday and decided to go on the Best of Shanghai Tour as we wanted to explore the traditional and modern Shanghai. I have to say this tour was fascinating and very interesting. It truly had it all and we really enjoyed from the beginning. The tour guide was also professional, friendly and very helpful. I would definitely do it again and recommend it to people visiting Shanghai.

Madrid, Spain
“The Best tour to See the Best of Shanghai”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I was in Shanghai for a short stay and decided to take part of the Best of Shanghai Tour to make the best of my time in Shanghai. The tour was very informative, entertaining and fun; I learnt so much on those four hours that the time absolutely flew by!
I had great expectations on this tour and they were definitely met. I strongly recommend it to people who want to know more about Shanghai and do not want to waste even a minute! Thanks you guys of Newman tours! Spot on!

Visited January 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Newman ghost tour”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is our fourth Newman tour; once again the energy, tailored level of detail, depth of knowledge and accommodation of our children was top-shelf. When we tour China, we call Newman first.