“Tacos !!!!!!!!!!!!”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Former French Concession
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I also been to this restaurant many times. My favorite thing on the kids menu is the tacos! Yummy!!!!!!!!!!
It was great food altogether! I can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This place is hidden, located in a apartment complex
, but definitely worth to discover. Many times ranked as one of the bust brunches in shanghai, we wanted to try it. Great atmosphere and service. We will come back to try once their dinner, as the dishes have been great and are looking like there is more to see aside the brunch menu.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

One of the strongest waiting staffs I've seen in Shanghai... all competent, capable, and well-trained. And of course I'm a regular for brunch!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is the first Mexican place I have been to that I would consider snobby. They didn't want to seat us because we didn't have a reservation, on a weekend, with the place pretty much empty. Finally my Chinese friend convinced the waiter. I guess a guy in a hoodie and some university students don't apply to their "dress code." Food was decent, but small portions at high prices. I'd never return, there are other Mexican places in Shanghai that are much better.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We dined here on Saturday night. We made a last minute reservation on a rainy night in crowded Shanghai. Wow! From the moment we entered the warm glow of the foyer and greeted by the Maître D we were thrust into one of the most superb eating experiences we have had anywhere in the world. The choice of wines was excellent and the food choices were easy and mouthwatering. The standout dishes were the scallop ceviche and the peppers stuffed with beef. We completed the meal with the blackened Angus prime rib (one shared between two is fine as the serve is large) and a coffee and liqueur. The service was outstanding and the decor unique. Clearly this is a local favourite for celebrations as there were at least two birthdays on the night we were there. A must do and don't be put off by the location. This is a well-known restaurant and location. Get your hotel to write the name and street name in Chinese for your taxi driver. Very cool place!