2,179 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepeople's squarenanjing roadgreat hotelpeople's parkwalking distancelounge accessexcellent locationbreakfast buffetbusiness or pleasurehigh floorjapanese restaurantcorner roomconcierge deskfitness centerrooms are largehotel staff
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Before we came to Shanghai Marriott city center, my girlfriend called the executive lounge that we want to have a room with good view and higher floor if possible. The staff assigned us a executive room and there were some amanity set up in the room (I put notes on my reservation that we are celebrating anniversary). Feeling thankful and surprised for the effort Shanghai Marriott city center have done. The executive lounge staff Steven booked a restaurant for dinner was delicious.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend just visited Shanghai for our anniversary trip. We were checked in at executive lounge because my boyfriend is gold member. The staff was kindly asked us about the purpose of the trip and we told her that this is our third anniversary. She gave us surprise upgrade to a suite and face to the bund. We spent a lot of time at the lounge because we just want to relax during the trip. The lounge staffs always address our name and remember what we like to drink when we were there. Really appreciate everyone's kindness and services.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
1  Thank 15,287,905,325
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Right in the center of things, walkable to the Bund, metro, shopping, Nanjing Road. A stunning hotel, ok gym, great executive lounge with breathtaking views. Great service and super front desk staff. Very quiet also. Noise is my pet peeve.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights and booked a club room with access to the executive lounge

The staff and in particular Melinda and Vivienne were extremely helpful in planning our daily trips - nothing was too much - tickets for the bullet train were purchased on our behalf so we didn’t have to queue at the station

Without exception Melinda is the most professional , dedicated and attentive person we have ever met providing first class and consistent service within the business lounge - truly a real asset to the hotel

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 22, 2017

I stay at this hotel about once per month traveling from New Zealand. I like the rooms, the location and the service. I am working, so generally leave the hotel around 8am and often don't return until late, so I don't usually get a lot of interaction with the staff, but when I do, it is always very good.

This trip however, I had a mishap. I somehow dropped my wallet in the taxi after paying the driver - must have just "missed" while trying to put it into my purse. I had no idea, I didn't have it, until I was called at 2am! Someone had found the wallet, found that I had my "hotel card" in the wallet, and called the hotel to locate me. Obviously, I wasn't going out at 2am to retrieve it, but the lovely gentleman on the phone gave me his number so I could call him the next day. In the morning I went to the concierge thinking I would call the man with my wallet, and arrange for the hotel to send a car. Henry, however, had a different thought altogether. He told me he would "handle it". Asked me to give him the number, and he would sort it out! I was able to pop back to the hotel over lunch, and there was my wallet! Henry had called the gentleman, made arrangements with him, and then met him at the People's Square metro station to get it handled. Truly above and beyond. Further, he did it sweetly, and with absolutely no fan-fare, and just spoke about how lovely the other gentleman who had my wallet was.

If you need anything at all, ask Henry, he will help - he is truly a special guy that does his hotel proud.

(new pro-tip: always put hotel identification in your wallet when on vacation - that is the only way they could have found me)

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo