“Breakfast&Burger”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jing'an
Description: New Zealand cuisine
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Tried the chicken wraps this time, burger and fruit&granola, too. All excellent, fresh and tasty. Place is not cosy but noise level and seating good. Free wifi, too ;-)

Reviewed August 2, 2013

For what you pay (and I reckon I'm one of their most regular customers so I can say this), a smile from the staff wouldn't go a miss. Some training in international customer standards would enhance the brand of this place...which is really good for breakfast/brunch. But some of the staff are a bit zombified to say the least. This morning I had someone using a dirty mop to do the floors (and bits of of my feet...) whilst customers were in. Ok...but I paid 160 rmb for coffee and breakfast. Get the software right...it'll do the business some good...

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've been there few times already and I must say I love to enjoy my breakfast at Little Huia!
Cozy ambient and nice food (especially the Eggs Benedict -a must try) make it one of my favorite place in DaGu rd.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We were in the same street for another restaurant which was closed in a monday night. We decided to check Little Huia and it was an excellent experience to be repeated! Excellent starters, steaks and drinks. The execution and taste are so suprisingly good! Have only good words and good souvenir of this small restaurant in Shangai! Also good for a romantic dinner.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Good food, reasonable prices, lousy service. Typical Shanghai experience. Actually staff was pleasant, but just not trained in western practice of timing how to get food out to one party at the same time. Could tell my order went to another table who arrived after us. We were in no rush, just hungry. Good coffee, blueberry pancakes, breakfast sandwich, pleasant atmosphere. Want to go back to try the burger.