Lanson Place Jin Qiao Serviced Residences
      Tangcheng Hotel(Shanghai)
        Benjoy Hotel(Shanghai)
        Average 3/5
        Good 3.5/5
          All reviewsliving roomgated communityenglish channelsshopping mallmin walksubway stationjinqiaoapartmentbalconiespudongtaxifacilitiesaddresschinaaccommodations
          FilterAll languages
          Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We booked 2 apartments for our family.... They were fantastic in every way. Clean, roomy, beautiful furnishings. Very luxurious. A wonderful peaceful environment after the craziness of the city. Subway nearby... Just 5 mins walk but taxis very well priced . (Those on a meter) got conned on way there but learned quickly. Some taxis had difficulty locating it so best to have little map copied with nearest crossroads on. Grounds of the facility were beautiful and plenty of trees and gardens. Just 2 mins to a mall with plenty of eateries but we used home delivery services recommended by hotel which were great value and easy to order online.
          All staff were lovely and helpful with good English, they ordered cabs for us. Breakfast not served at weekends but was lovely on weekdays. Coffee and newspapers available all day too.
          Free shuttle to large supermarket but we used local shops which were fine. Would love to stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013
          Reviewed August 19, 2013

Wonderful service apartment, The moment I check in, they had upgrade me to a 2 bedrooms apartment. The apartment is luxury with very nice Kitchen. The apartment personnel is very nice. Specially the Older gentlemen , the Bell person does not speak much English, but he is very smart and understand all my need. Also , location is next to a shopping more. I have a very nice ten day stay, I will come back again next year. Overall , If I can, I will give a Excellent Plus.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
          Reviewed July 21, 2013

I stayed with my wife 2 months at Lanson Place Jinqiao and we were treated like family. Very good English speaking staff and Management. Besides very well maintained facilities and my apartment, Lanson Place also offers "friends gathering" style get togethers. Great place!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
          Thank Uwe and Yee Pi... D
          Reviewed July 19, 2013

Little did I expect this would become home for two years when I moved here with my family in 2011. While most residents at Lanson Place Jinqiao stay for weeks to months, there is a sizable group truly stay "long term." And for good reason. Having initially visited over a dozen apartments across Pudong, Lanson Place stood out from the rest. The apartments themselves are very pleasant and well furnished. Just as importantly the staff was always responsive and friendly--from housekeeping to front desk, maintenance and security personnel. Management often went out of their way to ensure our stay was memorable, both organizing monthly events for all and remembering birthdays. Perhaps the only downside of staying here was that the complimentary breakfast became a bit too familiar, yet nice to have in a pinch. For short-term residents I'm sure it was a real bonus.
          Essential groceries were available right next door at the Life Hub plaza, and a full complement of western groceries were within reach at the Carrefour and Pines grocery stores on Biyun road (via Lanson's convenient shuttle bus, though traffic picked up somewhat over time). Life Hub also had a large selection of Asian (Hong Kong, Taiwanese, Thai, Korean, etc) and a few Western restaurants (Wagas, Papa John's) as well as couple fast food options. In the end we moved for schooling but we still miss that home. It was absolutely the right choice for us and we are sad to be saying goodbye.
          N.B. Kids enjoyed biking around the complex. There was no pool at Lanson Place Jinqiao, though one was available at there Xintiandi location.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
          2  Thank Tim F
          Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed one month in Lanson place Jinqiao. I felf comfortable, safe and happy there. The service was very nice, people were very helpuful and kind. Near the residence, big mall and public transportation are located so very convenient. I could go downtown via subway line 6.

• Stayed: February 2013