“Good night, better outcome”
Review of Pub Crawl Shanghai

Saturday Night Life: Pub Crawl Shanghai
Ranked #7 of 90 Nightlife in Shanghai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pub Crawl Shanghai is Shanghai's original and best pub crawl. We've been crawling for over seven years now, taking locals, expats and travellers alike on unforgettable tours of Shanghai's vibrant nightlife. Join us every Saturday at 9:30pm to discover great new bars, meet new friends, and take advantage of the best drink deals. Each crawl includes an hour of open bar at the first venue, exclusive specials on drinks throughout the night, free party shots on the party bus and at entrance to each bar, and entry and free drinks one of Shanghai’s craziest clubs. So come hop on the Pub Crawl bus and make new friends, get exclusive drink specials, and have a blast the entire way! RMB 200 (prepay) includes: -Open bar at the first venue -Complimentary welcome shots upon arrival at each venue -Transportation to every venue on the Party Bus -Exclusive Pub Crawl drink specials at every venue -Free entry and drinks tickets or table access at one of Shanghai’s hottest clubs -Party guides to plan your whole night and ignite the fun -Photographer to record your night out
Reviewed April 3, 2012

A fun night that started out with few attendees. Luckily the locations were filled even on a Chinese working weekend. Got laid. Nuff said.

7  Thank Alex B

Reviewed March 31, 2012

I first went to DD pub crawl May 2010 with a group of my friends and LOVED it. At first i was reluctant to go because i had lived in shanghai for two years and thought i knew the nightlife scene. but the nightlife scene changes constantly in shanghai, and the pub crawl ended up being a huge part of my life that summer. When I started going in May, there were only a few participants on the crawl (i think it was pretty new), however the staff was always excited and friendly and I loved the small-group feel of the crawl because it was easy to get to know everyone and make new friends. I proceeded to go maybe 8 times that summer. When I came back to shanghai summer of 2011, pub crawl was one of the first places i went back to. That summer, the crowd was a lot bigger and the pub crawl staff had grown in size, however I still got to meet plenty of interesting students, expats, etc living in shanghai and still felt taken care of by the staff. i went on a pub crawl in DC (where i currently live) and was unimpressed by how cliquey the participants were and how unwelcoming the staff was. it's probably because i was comparing it to my experience in shanghai.

this is a great thing to do - for tourists and expats alike. also great value because if you want to get your moneys worth by drinking, it is VERY easy to (by taking advantage of the hour free open bar, shots on the bus, shooters at each of the places... you get the picture). highly recommended!

2  Thank liz m
Reviewed February 11, 2012

This is going to be on top of my list when I am back in Shanghai again, even if I am doing just a layover. This is going to be THE ACTIVITY to do. The value of participation in this drinking/partying/networking activity far exceed the RMB150 fee you pay. The pub crawl takes to some of the hippest venues in the city and you will not forget the experience.

2  Thank sfo2011
Reviewed January 29, 2012

It would be a shame if you leave Shanghai before checking this place out. Every friend of mine in Shanghai at least recommends this place to me once. And it is truly a wonderful place to have fun and be a little crazy. Drinks are priced a little above par but the atmosphere worth the price!

2  Thank Oleksandra068
Reviewed December 4, 2011

I've been meaning to write this review ever since I went on the Cinco de Mayo pub crawl with this group. I met them on a whim at their rendezvous bar and immediately made lots of friends. We took coach busses to different bars around the city (I couldn't tell you all of them but Zapata's was the sponsor bar).

Man, what a great night. After that night, I hung out with some of the people again for the rest of my visit there...so do it, and it will enrich your entire experience in Shanghai.

3  Thank MySalsa