Stayed in this hotel for 3 days.
1) Newly built building. Safety system that lets only key owners to go upstairs to the room area.
2) Super clean and tidy including all areas - rooms, lobby and restaurant.
3) Very nice duplex rooms, cool thick carpets in corridors.
4) Wifi and cable high speed internet.
5) Nice breakfasts
6) Self-service washing and drying machines
7) 3 min. walk from nearest Metro.
8) big discount for long-term stay (50% and more)
1) During check-in staff were not smiling at all. Looked like they were giving us a favor for letting to stay. Some guests from Singapore (a group) were checking-in at the same time and reception was much more friendly to them then to us and several other solo travelers. Next approaches to lobby showed that not all stuff is disgruntled, but just 1 girl.
2) Room rates included 1 breakfast by default. A bit strange, but not a big problem because you could add this to your checkout amount just by telling your room number to the restaurant staff
3) A bit distant location from Jing An district. But newly built metro line shortened the way to 20 mins.
4) NO dining and supermarkets (except small (15 sqm) Family Mart) nearby.
5) Absence of internal and no participation in external guest loyalty-programms. Very strange for a hotel chain.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking