We enjoyed our 3 night stay from having Collin arrange a pick up at PVG to organizing a taxi back to PVG. Suggest on a late night arrival at PVG that a car is arranged as it is far from the city centre and public transportation options are cumbersome. We stayed in the Green room that has a small balcony. There is street noise in the morning. Did not bother us as our house is in the city. The room and the bathroom are not large but clean and attractive. The shower is large with a rain head and the tolietries the best. The breakfast which is ordered the night before is made at the time you select. You can select Western or Chinese. The breakfast is served on the first floor. Each room has individual temperature control for heat and A/C. The location is close to two metro lines. There are several moderate to inexpensive restuarants in the area that accept credit cards. Upon arrival you receive a mobile to make free local calls. The staff is very helpful. Be warned there is no elevator. However, the staff will carry your luggage up and down the staris for you. A great B&B to enjoy Shanghai!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the historic French Concession in a 1930’s structure on a small street, Magnolia Bed & Breakfast offers its guests a view into that famous era. Building and design elements from the Shanghai Art Deco period have been renovated and refurbished with an eye towards contemporary comfort. All the 5 rooms are individually designed to provide guests with everything you need for a pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Magnolia Bed & Breakfast Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magnolia Bed And Breakfast Shanghai
- Magnolia Bed & Breakfast Shanghai Hotel Shanghai