“Not bad”

Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lujiazui
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Just had a couple of drinks there, beautiful views at night, quiet and clean environment, suitable for couple.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I went for dinner to Park Hyatt.
The view is absolutely amazing but actually far better from Bar side, so arrive a while before your dinner time and have a nice drink over the bund, overlooking JinMao tower and so close for the amazing new tower you can see people working at night !
Food was good and portions are large (my wife could not finish the chicken breast).
Lobster bisque was delicious and sea-bass admirably cooked.
However I was not so happy with the service. They were pressuring too much actually, and while you are trying to enjoy a nice dinner with your wife, you are rather expecting to take your time and have some intimacy - well forget about it !
In addition our waiter was wearing shoes which were really noisy and each time he was passing by (very often), it was just breaking our nerves.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Lunch at the Dining Room was a pleasant experience.

On the Saturday I visited they offered a set lunch or set brunch menu and I choose the set lunch. The mushroom and truffles soup was very tasty and the cod dish was also nice. I do not remember much of the rest of the items served on the set menu which means they were not notable.

I found the service above average with the highlight for me being the ambiance which I found very relaxing. I am not sure whether I would visit for dinner but for me it is a good option for a relaxing family lunch. The view on the Pudong side is average but there is plenty of space for good photos of the tall buildings next to the Park Hyatt or the Puxi side of Shanghai.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We went to dinner after a long day of touring. The food,scallops, sautéed beef, fried rice and a vegetable dish were prepared well. The potions were plentiful. The reason to go to this restaurant is the view-fantastic! The service was excellent. Would certainly go back especially if staying at the Park Hyatt .

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Beautiful tasty food with a great selection of western and Asian food. Clean and tidy with amazing views across shanghai.