“Very average”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very average”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Living in Shanghai for quite some time, I'm quite surprised that other spas aren't listed here and that this one is. For the money, there are WAY better places to go for massage and facials. I used to go here but their place on Dagu Rd is seriously run down now and is located next to a pet shop. So during the day you hear barking! My friend said now Skin City is offering 50rmb to write a review on this site, which I find pretty sketchy/off-putting.

Subconscious Day Spa on Fumin Rd is gorgeous and very professional. I just had a stone massage there and I felt like I was in Thailand (the masseuse was Thai even). I did find that their mani/pedi chairs were pretty uncomfortable though (especially if you're short and so can't reach the tub).

Visited February 2012
3 Thank allabouttravel086

Shanghai, Shanghai, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“clear skin in 2 days...saved me! thank you”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

i just became a member of skin city and i am so happy! best purchase ive made in so long!

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Emilie C
Irvine, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Massage”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This was the best massage I have ever had - I was so relaxed yet vitalized I went back for more a few days later - get the head massage it is the best. I wish this spa was in OC,CA with the same massage therapists. The owner is cool and so accomodating - I will be back someday

2 Thank alohaladyfromoc
Shanghai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best Spa Ever”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I come weekly.. Best facials, massages, and manicures all in one place. They tend to get busy so def make an appointment! Microderm facialnis amazing!

4 Thank Sobe1canobe
Shanghai, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Time well spent...”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I go to Skin City on a regular basis. I have been to all three of their locations and all are quite good. I especially enjoy the massages at the Kerry Center and the facials at the Dagu Lu location. The staff are very friendly and well trained. The massage oils are top notch. I look forward to my Friday Facials and you will too.

4 Thank nancy d