I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights during my trip around China. Shanghai city was my first place in China and this hotel was very good base to explore Shanghai and surroundings. My star rating is ***+.
- Very helpful staff
- Great location (5-8 minutes to East Nanjing shopping district, 10-15 minutes to the Bund)
- Very good connection from the airport (by Maglev and metro line 2 to East Nanjing road )
- Clean rooms
- Comfortable bed (quite hard but I like it)
- For the price nothing
As I mentioned above very pleasant stay, recommended hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fish Inn Bund is a boutique hotel located 5 minutes walk from E. Nanjing Road, right at the center. 5 minutes walk to metro station, Fish Inn is just minutes away from most of Shanghai's highlight. It is renovated in 2011 to a fusioned hotel with Chinese traditional elements perfectly bounded into a building hidden in the ShiKuMen area, near SuZhou Creek and the Bund. Each room has its own decor to lighten your trip to Shanghai. Our staff warmly welcome you to Fish Inn Bund! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Shanghai Fish Inn Bund reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.