Stayed here for one night on points, in order to make an early morning flight back to the USA after a week's stay in Hangzhou.
Decent location. Very close to a metro station, near the financial district, and not too far from the Bund.
Service is outstanding, willing and fast:
* I bought a bottle of cold TsingTao at the Family Mart across the street. They offered to have room service drop one off, but then propose getting a bottle opener from the bar to pop it open downstairs. Since I was going to consume the bottle immediately, that was fine with me.
* If you need a taxi during the day, one of the doormen will jump out to the sidewalk and flag one down in a jiffy.
* Getting advice about transit times into PVG is a short 1 question and 1 answer conversation.
* Setting up a wakeup call and scheduling a taxi for the next morning is a 60 second operation.
As far as the room goes, it was very clean and smelled fine when we got in. The air conditioner was running without the room key, so the room was already cooled down when we got in. The bathroom is excellent, and
The only issue one could have with the room is that it was not in great condition:
* There are lumps under the carpet.
* Also, there are yarns pulled out from from the carpet.
* The woodwork has gotten dinged up.
* There are shiny, sticky spots on some of the vertical surfaces like adhesive that wasn't completely removed.
That being said, the room is probably in better shape than my house was when I bought it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In central Pudong,comfort hotel with shopping mall and metro station nearbyConvenient locationIn central Pudong business area, close to Int'l Exhibition Center,EXPO Center and Mercedes-Benz Arena.Easy access to places of interests both in Puxi and Pudong through Nanpu Bridge.Metro station is 1-min away.Dining and LeisureBesides 3 restaurants and bar/lounge on site,guests could share facilities and sign bills in Sheraton next door like 24-hour fitness center, restaurants,fully-service spa and indoor swimming pool.Comfort GuestroomAll rooms offer uncomplicated comfort and the latest Four Points Comfort Bed™, 32-inch LCD TV, High Speed Internet and a functional bathroom. Overlooking the fabulous views of HuangPu River and Shanghai City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Shanghai, Pudong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- 4 Points By Sheraton Shanghai
- Four Points Shanghai
- Shanghai Four Points