I stayed in this hotel last year and this year. It is near a subway station, but slightly away from major business centers. The hotel rooms were clean and stuff was friendly. However, the food in the hotel restaurant was not well prepared. I had sushi buffet in the roof-top restaurant that had the beautiful view, but late on in the evening and whole week afterward, I had diarrhea that even medicines could not stop it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In central Pudong,comfort hotel with shopping mall and metro station nearbyConvenient locationIn central Pudong business area, close to Int'l Exhibition Center,EXPO Center and Mercedes-Benz Arena.Easy access to places of interests both in Puxi and Pudong through Nanpu Bridge.Metro station is 1-min away.Dining and LeisureBesides 3 restaurants and bar/lounge on site,guests could share facilities and sign bills in Sheraton next door like 24-hour fitness center, restaurants,fully-service spa and indoor swimming pool.Comfort GuestroomAll rooms offer uncomplicated comfort and the latest Four Points Comfort Bed™, 32-inch LCD TV, High Speed Internet and a functional bathroom. Overlooking the fabulous views of HuangPu River and Shanghai City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Shanghai, Pudong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Shanghai
- Four Points By Sheraton Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Four Points Shanghai
- Shanghai Four Points