Ways to Experience Traveling Spoon
from $70.00
More Info
from $60.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Loved my time with Ana, market tour, cooking....and finally eating those delicious dumplings! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2019

Ana explained me inside the market many medicinal properties of different vegetable for one’s health. She showed a lot of patience until I almost got the folding of dumpling right. I was amazed to see all what can be prepared in the kitchen with just two chopsticks. I spend a very interesting and pleasant evening with both Ana and her mother and can highly recommend this interesting experience in their company.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

I booked this cooking class as a birthday presentation for my Husband and it was such an enjoyable and authentic experience. Anna tailored the dishes to our request and it was lovely to be welcomed into her home. She put so much heart and effort into each dish and teaching us about the different benefits of each ingredient. It feels great to also support someone who is truly genuine about putting together an educational and authentic experience for people who want to learn how to make local dishes. Highly recommend if you want a cooking class that is off the beaten track!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2017

I was surprised that I had booked a private experience, but was comfortable with it as Michael moved the morning along and the whole experience was interesting to me. There was a group class at the other end of our prep work bench and it was fun to see what they were up to too and we interacted with them a little which was fun. I really liked the market visit and Michael had great answers for all of my questions. The food we prepared was delicious and I did learn some new techniques. The cooking school was clean and tidy and the glass walls made for a very pleasant surrounding. Great day!

Date of experience: May 2017