“very convenient”

Mr Orange Transfers & Tours
Ranked #6 of 19 Transportation in Shanghai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We pride ourselves as the UNIQUE Shangha local travel agency that provides a secure, reliable, fast and serene airport,train, port, transfer and taxi tour service, With over 10 years experience in the Shangha taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Mr orange will always find you the best driver and car. Mr orange transfer provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we arranged a Mr Orange transfer from Pudong Airport to our hotel in Shanghai
This was very easy to arrange via the internet and the service was excellent
It made our night time arrival and transport to our hotel hassle free. A great way to start a holiday

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"china"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you're travelling to Shanghai you should consider taking any worry about getting from the airports to your hotel and return. The driver knows a little Englush, meets you in the arriv ls area with a distinctive sign with your name on it. He helos with your luggage. The cars are really clean, with air cond and an air purifyer. Something to remember in China, there's no facebook, no google, no gmail email is accessible. It's best to set up a Yahoo account, email etc as this is China's number one choice. I had to alter my pickup time at the airport, as my flight was cancelled, and I flew in earlier. A rare bonus:) David from Orange Transfers was aware of the cancellation, but the new flight etc.. He immediately sent me an email to ask what was my new flight number and arrival time. Unfortunately I couldn't access my gmail email account to let him know. At the end of the day David refunded my advance payment, no problem, and I then used Orange Transfers to travel back to Pudong airport with his company Excellent service. It's only a few dollars more than a taxi, but well wirth it. Taxi drivers in China can and a lot do drive very fast and eractic, but not Mr Orange.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mr Liao was especially helpful and our day trip was great thanks to his awesome driving skill too. He drove really safe and making sure everything is great upon arrival at the ZhuJiaJiao Water Town. Thanks again!

Reviewed May 17, 2018

We had Mr. Orange Transfers to and from Shanghai Pudong Airport several times and always with excellent service. However, last night, the driver went over and beyond what could be expected of him. Our flight was scheduled to arrive at the airport at 10:10pm (22:10) but we were diverted due to weather to another airport. Mr. Xu waited until after 3:30am to meet us at Pudong, dropping us at our hotel at 4:30am. I can’t tell you wonderful it was to arrive after an unexpectedly long trip to find the driver waiting for us! Thank you, Mr. Xu and Mr. Orange Transfers!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 4, 2018

Used Mr. Orange for 3 separate transfers in Shanghai. Pickup at Pudong Airport with transfer to Shanghai Disneyland Toy Story Hotel was seamless. Driver Jason Hu was waiting in flight arrival with sign. Car spotless and roomy. Drive to hotel efficient and courteous. Jason stayed with us until we were checked in. Two days later the same driver, Jason picked us up and transported us to hotel in downtown Shanghai. Once again on time,caring and efficient. In another two days Jason once more picked us up at our second hotel to transport us to the cruiseport, where he made sure we were placed in the proper line before departing. This was our first time China. We do not speak Chinese and Jason actually did not speak English (although Mr. Orange had provided a phone number if necessary.) Jason's personalized and personable service made us feel safe, welcome and as if we were in the care of one of our children or grandchildren. Thank you Jason Hu, David and Mr. Orange