The PuLi Hotel and Spa
$567
$370
Hotels.com
1,574 results
All reviewsurban resortjing'an parkcomplimentary mini bargrand roomnespresso machinefrench concessionbutler servicebustling citydark woodstylish hotelsteam roompark hyattlobby areaamazing hotelmetro stationrooms are largevisiting shanghai
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Traveled to Shanghai for business and stayed at The Puli. Wonderful interiors, superb service. Very reasonably price for a luxury hotel. Located right in the center of Shanghai, close to Jing'An park and with a fantastic view to Jing'An temple. The Club members get great benefits such as 24/7 service, complimentary drinks and menu, laundry service, etc. The staff is amazing and always there, very friendly and professional. The room was one of the best I've even seen - huge one, the interiors consisted of contrasting dark wood and rattan furniture with neutral fabrics.
If I return to Shanghai I will stay at Puli again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Jan_B_Tibaldi_Puli, General Manager at The PuLi Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for posting such a lovely review following your stay at The PuLi.

It is always gratifiying for a General Manager to read that pretty much everything within your stay was such a success - from the hotel's ideal location, superb service by the team, great interiors, reasonably priced, superb benefits for Club members, friendly and amazing staff, greatly appointed and comfortable guest rooms, inovative and beneficial amenities.

Truly a testament to the entire team that made The PuLi what it is today - an oasis of tranquility surrounded by guest centric staff looking to please.

I look very much forward to your return visit and wish you a wonderful European summer!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is an outstanding property. The kind of property that you can confidently and unreservedly recommend to anyone who'll listen. Stunning lobby, great bar, divine breakfast, excellent rooms (spacious and high ceilings), sensational service and a fabulous pool. This was my second stay for business and in spite of my very high expectations (after my prior stay) the second visit was as fantastic as the first. Congratulations to the team at The PuLi for consistently delivering an excellent experience in a vibrant and exciting city. Elegant and stylish. Relaxing and energising. I hope to have the pleasure of staying with you again in the near future.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Wow, what a lovely review - thank you for returning to The PuLi and for posting your comments on TA.

My team and I are delighted to know that your return visit and very high expectations were met again and that all aspects of your stay, from sensational service levels to excellent and well designed hardware, all fell into place! All members will be happy to know that their hard work and service attitude is paying off.

Thank you for recommending us and I look very much forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Until then I remain,

With kindest regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Travelled to Shanghai from Melbourne for a weekend of relaxation. Chose to stay at The Puli and it was superb, felt like I was like stepping into a serene haven from the moment of arrival to the time of departure. Great location for exploring this wonderful city and a great way to treat yourself. The services were of a high standard and nothing was too much trouble. The amenities also of high standard and you can see why it is still a popular choice for architects. You won't be disappointed if you get the chance to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Jan_B_Tibaldi_Puli, General Manager at The PuLi Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

I appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review on TA following your recent stay at The PuLi.

I am glad you chose to stay at The Puli for a relaxing visit and that it was superb.
We hear this statement from numerous guests alike that when entering the hotel one steps into a serene haven from the moment of arrival to the time of departure.

I was especially pleased to read that the services were of a high standard and that nothing was too much trouble for the team in their delivery.

My team and I look forward to having the pleasure of your return visit in the not too distant future!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I loved this hotel from the moment I stepped out of the taxi. In a city that is so busy it is a tranquil haven to return to at the end of each busy day. The staff was amazing and always there, although not in an annoying way. The room we had was unique and different from any other we have stayed in, which is not so easy to do in a hotel. We had an amazing view on the 18th floor. The bath was situated to enjoy this view and I couldn't wait to try it out. The bed was extremely comfortable. I loved the organic bath products. I would go back to this hotel in a heartbeat if I find myself in Shanghai again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Jan_B_Tibaldi_Puli, General Manager at The PuLi Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Guest,
I really appreciate you posting your comments on TA following your stay with us at The PuLi.

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback and I am delighted to know you loved our urban resort from the moment you set foot at our door. Indeed The PuLi has its way to make you relax once you enter the lobby; all noise, stress and hectic thoughts seem to vanish instantly......

My staff will be very happy to read that they were instrumental in achieving such high marks - just shows how much effort they put into what they do best - wanting to ensure all of our guests are well looked after.

I look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in the city and remain,

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We had a busy fortnight travelling around jumping on trains, planes, automobiles and even a Rickshaw! The end of our journey concluded with three nights in a Club room 25th floor at this beautiful hotel.
No attention to detail is spared, massive room with a city view which we found mesmerising. Nothing quite like sipping a glass of chilled wine from your complimentary mini bar in a deep bath tub staring at the night time vista. We did not experience any noise from the road below.
The services of some charming female butlers made the stay trouble free, seeing to laundry, bookings, taxis and generally ensuring you were as comfortable could possibly be.
Without exception the staff were all charming, spoke very good English and nothing seemed too much effort. A chance encounter with Jana Bhonsle one of the Management Team lead to some insider shopping information and an unexpected delivery of some champagne to our room.
All the food and drinks at the Long Bar were delivered speedily and fulfilled all expectations. Even after we had checked out, another one of the Managers, Elgar Fu was concerned we had been sitting waiting a while for our driver and brought us along some coffees. As I said nothing was too much trouble.
Will have to start planning a return journey.

Room Tip: If you can go the extra mile and book a Club Room you will be richly rewarded. Nothing quite like staying in a Five Star Hotel, having just about everything you could want and sailing out the door with nothing more to pay. We were on the 25th Floor and really enjoyed the City View, most people seemed to like the Temple view but we were more than happy with the vista.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sharon L

Dear Guest,

What an absolute delightful pleasure it was having you stay with us at The PuLi during your time in Shanghai.

I would like to express my sincerest appreciation to you for taking the time to share your wonderful and detailed comments about our beautiful urban resort and for recognizing our numerous colleagues (especially Jana and Elgar) for providing such warm and engaging service to you.

Rest assured, I will share this wonderful feedback with the above mentioned idividuals and the entire team.

You hit the nail on the head by saying "The Puli is truly salvation for the soul in a busy city, an oasis of calm bringing on a Zen like state for all those who are lucky enough to stay." This is also why we enjoy such a high repeat following within the corporate and leisure market.

I am happy you concluded your voyage with three nights in a Club room and that you took full advantage of the service and that our butlers were able to make your stay trouble free whilst ensuring you were as comfortable as could possibly be.

My team and I look forward to your plan to return to Shanghai and The PuLi.

Until then!