$186
$137
Priceline
$157
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$125
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$182
$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$177
$134
$108
$98
$145
$81
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$117
$93
  • Pool
All reviewsfree shuttlepudong airportan early flightshuttle servicelong layovernext morningone night staylate at nightmaglev trainbreakfast buffetchinaenglishtaxiconveniencegymexit
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I stayed here for one night flying in from Hong Kong and out the next day from Shanghai.
It was perfectly fine for what I needed. Rooms are smaller, but it had everything I needed.
One thing that would be a nice touch is a Nespresso machine for an early morning coffee in your room.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

My experience at the Ramada Pudong was good overall, with one rather expensive 'miscommunication' notwithstanding.

The room was nice, service was good, and the airport shuttle quick (once I found the pickup spot outside the arrivals area). The problem came the next day when I went to the Business centre to print a few pages. I asked the woman if there was a cost for printing several times. Apparently not. However, after I had done a bunch of printing, she came over to tell me colour printing (the default setting on the printer) was extra... but seemed to indicate she wouldn't charge me due to the confusion. Wrong: it ended up costing me $50 for printing I didn't really need. Not happy.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank KeriBuenosAires
Reviewed September 9, 2017

As I know this is a international hotel brand , but not saw the foreign employees (I have lived in this hotel 4 times ) .When I show the passport at the front desk man Julian Ann see my passport said his childhood was spent in Malaysia , and his smileing is very approchable .It's amazing in this hotel can meet compatriot man . And very handsome-guy actually . I appreciate Julian give me a comfortable room . Very convenient free shuttle bus to the airport , and very closed to the PVG .I will come back again in the future . Extremely recommend .

Anne Chan

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Anne_Sales_Ramada, 销售 at Ramada Pudong Airport Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to provide us with your comments! It was very pleased to read that we were able to impress you with our service levels, which is a great compliment to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future trip to Shanghai!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Located very conveniently just next to the Pudong International Airport although it is not walking distance. Hotel rooms are clean and well maintained. The free shuttle especially early morning are not convenient. The first one is at 0415 and the next one is at 0500 hrs. Both these shuttles are extremely crowded and the Hotel could consider adding another one say at 0440 hrs

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank sbharat11
Anne_Sales_Ramada, 销售 at Ramada Pudong Airport Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Greetings from Ramada Plaza Shanghai Pudong Airport! Thank you for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback following your stay with us. This specificity is extremely beneficial for our team in continuing our improvement efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back to Shanghai very soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I stayed this hotel for transit at Pudong airport. Front man, Julian attended to me very friendly and kindly in spite of my reservation trouble. My Four star is because of shuttle bus service from airport on midnight. As web page show "for shuttle bus service during period from 0:10 to 7:20, please dial ....., we are always at your service", I felt easy. So After I passed baggage pickup at airport, I dialed hotel. Hotel man just said "come to by taxi!" Outside of airport, there was long line toward taxi waiting. I spent over 1 hour to get taxi for just 1 km driving.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo