$186
$171
$93
$77
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$177
$128
$157
$132
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree shuttlepudong airportan early flightshuttle servicelong layovernext morningone night staylate at nightmaglev trainbreakfast buffetchinaenglishtaxiconveniencegymexit
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I stay here before flying back to the UK. It saves me leaving my hotel at 5am and driving for 3 hours. I prefer to get a good night sleep before the 13 hr flight.
You don't have a choice where to stay really. You don't want to stay in a "Hotel 168" or "Orange Hotel" and god knows whatever Chinese hotels are available. The Ramada must be government owned in part, because there are no other alleged 5* hotels to compete with it.
The plus side. Free bus every 10 minutes to the airport that only takes 5 minutes to get you there. Internet is free and the room rates aren't to bad.
The negative side. Its old and in need of renovations. On my last stay in March 2012 they were painting overnight and the fumes were overpowering in my room. Sleeping was difficult. The rooms also need renovation.
The restaurant is always well staffed and the food is very nice (always). The staff are always polite and helpful.
If I could stay somewhere else, I would. I always feel like I'm going to get dirty just being here. I stay because its preferable to a long morning journey.

I will stay here again and again until another international hotel opens up at Pu Dong.

1  Thank jetboy_uk
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Typical airport hotel in that the level of quality is standard. It's far enough from the airport that you can't walk but close enough that taking a taxi might get you into trouble. The shuttle bus at 30-min intervals doesn't help much either. The rooms are surprisingly large - especially for an airport hotel. They are in much need of refurbishment (a coat of paint and new furniture) and a note from management on the side table referenced scheduled refurb dates so perhaps worth a stay later this year? Standard service but nothing much in terms of stand-out services or facilities other than it's the closest international brand hotel to Pudong Airport.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LuxeTravelerHK
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I was a little hesitant due to the mixed reviews, but i had a great stay. The location is outstanding, and there is a free shuttle for te five minute ride to the airport. The shuttle was easy to find and right on time. My service experience was very good, and the room was really nice. The fitness center is OK. There was a good strong wifi signal from my room onthe ninth floor. My only issue was having to spend $ 42 for dinner with one appetizer and one glass of wine, with one small entree. Aside from that, I'd definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2012

You can't get any closer to Pudong Airport without staying in the airport! Shuttle service runs every 15 minutes, making this my first pick when I leave Shanghai out of Pudong. BUT- The restaurant is really lame and service not so good. I stayed in the South Tower this past stay, and it is in dire need or renovation. Prime example of the term "rental weary".

Reviewed March 6, 2012

It is impossible to beat the convenience of the location right next to Pudong airport, if you need to fly in and out for a quick business trip. The rooms are also comfortable and
in good condition.

During our stay, we decided to eat dinner at the 2nd floor Chinese restaurant, since there is not much else nearby. The restaurant staff rudely laughed and mocked us as ignorant foreigners, not realizing a member of our party speaks Chinese and could understand them. When confronted over their behavior, they continued to smirk and talk down to us rather than showing remorse. We walked out of the restaurant without eating rather than take our chances at the hands of a restaurant staff that obviously does not care for foreigners. What a strange attitude to encounter at an international hotel located at a major airport.

I would recommend you stay here only if you can avoid the restaurant.

1  Thank Maesr199238
Ramadaairportpd, Manager at Ramada Pudong Airport Shanghai, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Honored guest, first of all thank you for choosing check in at the airport of beauty, we are very sorry to keep you in the hotel restaurant feel unpleasant atmosphere. On this matter, importance of hotel management, we will have to sanction and strengthen staff awareness of service, service attitude of training, we will ensure that the solemnly unpleasant things wouldn't be in the airport colorful to happen, we sincerely look forward to your visit again examine, your advice that we keep improving and the enhancement, hotel staff always welcome you the presence!