$125
$104
$157
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$127
$114
$151
$137
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$125
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$107
$98
$182
$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$176
$133
$145
$81
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$117
$92
NewWorldHotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfree shuttlepudong airportan early flightshuttle servicelong layovernext morningone night staylate at nightmaglev trainbreakfast buffetchinaenglishtaxiconveniencegymexit
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I was there before some other time when staying overnight between connecting flight at Pudong airport. I had some difficulty to get to the hotel although they do have a shuttle service. I could not understand operator instructions when landing (I called to know were the shuttle had the pick up space) because airport organization is confused (piers have more than one number) and because there are no signs for the shuttle which seems to stop "where it can" on the odd side of the road. Anyway eventually I hv reached hotel. Rooms are dated and clearly intended for a one night traveller stay. No restaurant open when I arrived (dinner time, around 9:00 pm on saturday) bcz they do not seem to open on weekends. I had a steak quite reasonable and quite quickly from a friendly room service which promised 20 minutes and actually took less than 10 (so good !!).
I think I had no breakfast (had an early coffe free of charge from room bar) but I remember since my last stay that breakfast was quite satisfactory.
Check out was quick, staff helpfull.
Shuttle back was busy, I took the second one (no reservation seems available) so take your time. The ride to the airport is around 10 minutes or less, depending your terminal.
I would go there again for a short overnight stay but hotel is surely not memorable.
The price is not high for S'hai (downtown) standards but not cheap anyway.
So far I could never stay at the real own airport hotel (there is one inside, no need shuttle, it sands between the two terminals), and I heard of another smaller (and cheaper) chinese named hotel nearby that could be another options.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Room was so so.
Breakfast was so so.
The best part of this hotel is the location.
It is near to Shanghai airport.
It has a free shuttle bus service to airport.

If you are tourist, this hotel is not for you.
If you are a business traveler or if you just transit in Shanghai and waiting for your next flight, then go for it.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank keylogger
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I stayed here for one night to enable me to catch an early morning flight out of Pudong. The room was very comfortable and the food options were fine. I had dinner in the Brasserie and found it excellent. The complimentary airport shuttle bus was frequent and the airport journey only 5 minutes. There are plenty of airport hotel options but I'd stay at the Ramada again. Well recommended.

1  Thank DJTandy
Reviewed July 30, 2011

A good hotel to stay one night just after late flight arrival or early flight departure from Shanghai airport
Rooms are clean, big enough and with Internet access. The airport is near, the city is rather far.

2  Thank Urs68
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This hotel was perfect for our needs as we had an early morning flight back to the US. The rooms are very small (we had two connecting) but also very quiet. They were spotless as was the entire hotel. The beds were very comfortable.

Dinner in the restaurant was probably better than most hotel restaurants and no more expensive than what we would spend at an airport hotel here in the US.

The shuttle runs very often and we had no problem whatsoever getting on and taking the less-than-five minute trip to the airport. The staff was a combination of Chinese and Europeans at the front desk. All were fluent in English. The hotel was expensive but such a pleasant stay to end our trip in China.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family