1,311 results
All reviewspark suitediplomatic suiterain showerjinmao towerfew floorsjin maobottle openercentury avenuebund viewdark woodifc mallluxury hotelhotel is beautifulfavorite hotelthe financial districtliving roomthe pearl
Reviewed September 27, 2012

we stayed at the Peninsula, but wanted to cross the river to see Pudong. Had brunch at the Park Hyatt. The food was great: large selection of western and Chinese dishes, carefully attended to be sure that everything was quite fresh. We had a table on the window on the 91st floor, outstanding view of the city. The western amenities were accompanied by western prices, but we enjoyed the experience.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Unbelievable hotel and service. I have traveled the world over and these are the best bathrooms ever. Sounds funny but it is a measure of the attention to detail and customer service. Rooms are great, restaurants are great, views are great, and once again, service is outstanding! Great place to stay. Pool is unbelievable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TPY_13
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Haha. this hotel is super good with comfortable rooms and super nice stuff~~ Not only I feel I am at hone also I feel I am a god or a super start. Besides, I love the bathroom soooo much.

It was a wonderful time. It couldn't be better. Also the traffic is so easy to get.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I tried 3 hotels, the grand hyatt, the ritz carlton and the Park Hyatt.

The Grand Hyatt is just awful, the ritz carlton much better and this Hyatt just perfect

Only downside is if you dont like high rise floors as this hotel is on the very top floors of one of the highest buildings in Shanghai.

Other than that the hotel is just perfect. The rooms are stellar, modern, tasteful, classy and functional. The spa and pool absolutely stunning. A real pleasure.

Service was warm and friendly and efficient.

I clearly have found my hotel of choice in Shanghai

For those who hesitate. The price difference is certainly worth it. The 2 hotels are a league apart.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank CKGeneva
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Everything perfect. Wonderfull view from the room. Exceptionnal breakfast. Nice tea-time with great view. Perfect service.
Swimming-pool a little bit cold.
Good location.
We thank the hotel and the team. We will come back again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family