All reviewslatest recipespg statusspanish restaurantitalian ice creamhongqiao airportseparate bathtubshopping mallrain showerfantastic hotelthe club loungerestaurants and barstop floorother hotelsswimming poolthe hotel staffwalking distancebusiness trip
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Everything is perfect. Ranging from check-in, house keeping, breakfast, check out, everything is smooth and good. Nothing to complain about

In Particular, I need to handle some company issues during my stay. Ekaterina, the director of guest service, is very friendly and she kindly let me use the computer at the check in counter. That saved my day and really appreciated.

At check out, the hotel staff also kindly book taxi for me so that I can go to airport without too much time waiting.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
微莎 梁, Marcom at Le Meridien Shanghai, Minhang, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2017

Dear Jacob C,

Thank you very much for your kind review, it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that our service was up to your expectation. We take great pride in anticipating and exceeding our guest needs. I will share your comment with Ekaterina and also within the team,to encourage our associates to provide a great service.

Elsa Liang
Marketing Communication
M +86 021-53299999*6505
04217.Marcom@lemeriedien.com

Reviewed October 30, 2017

As a SPG member in this trip to Shanghai I have decided to stay in Le Meridien Shanghai, Minhang due the location, near Hongqiao Airport!

In good hour I have done as the hotel is amazing! Amazing decoration based on marble and modern art! But when we enter in the hotel the combination between marble and the smell we feel that is a sunny spring day! And I have arrived by night!
The rooms are incredible, real large, in perfect conditions but the toilet in white marble, the original shower with the pentagon shape is real original. Allows us to keep our feeling of spring during all our stay.

The breakfast in Latest Recipe or Sibarita really good. Also for dinner the Sibarita with Spanish food is very good.

My congratulations to all the staff in and a special request to the General Manager, please add the hotel address in mandarin in SPG APP and some staff in front desk and latest Recipe needs to improve their English.

The relation price quality is one of the best in the world!

Sure that will be my hotel in Shanghai in my next trips!

Room Tip: Top floor room
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
微莎 梁, Marketing Communication at Le Meridien Shanghai, Minhang, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear Antonio G

Thank you very much for your kind review,we have shared your comments to relevant department.We have already solved the problem you mentioned about the address in SPG APP,you can check it in your APP now. We highly appreciate your support for SPG,in closing we would like to thank you for choosing Le Meridien Shanghai, Minhang. We hope that we will still be given another opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel. Le Meridien Shanghai, Minhang

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

If you look for a great place to stay in this part of Shanghai, go for it.
(1 hour cab drive from Pudong, 25 minutes from Honqiao.)

Contemporary design Hotel run by professional and friendly people.

Reception, rooms, restaurants (breakfast/dinner), WLAN, gym, spa etc. All excellent.

Recommended without any hesitation.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
微莎 梁, 市场传讯部 at Le Meridien Shanghai, Minhang, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear vg6s,

Reviewed October 22, 2017

The room was gorgeous. Buffet breakfast was incredible. Gym, pool and sauna all great and clean. Hotel is about 40 mins from "downtown" / The Bund, but well worth it to stay in such a lovely place. Highly recommend

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
微莎 梁, Marcom at Le Meridien Shanghai, Minhang, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Dear Quynh M,

Reviewed October 19, 2017

What can i say about this hotel. Perfect in anyway. The services standards here are nothing like a Le Meridien but the class of a 5 star elite hotel in any country at the best. I hope they win awards here on TripAdvisor next year.

The experience starts when you arrive at the hotel and are welcomed by an array of front desk team. The manager on duty Lynn came out to greet me personally and welcomed me to their beautiful and modern hotel. She took me to the room and introduced everything. Thats welcoming.

The hotel is styled in a very art decor style, in fact could be passing of as a modern St Regis, do to the size of the hotel, it is cosy and the staff have the real ability to take care of you well. They even try their best to remember everyone by name from the lounge to the restaurant to the gym.

I had the suite room and this was perfect. Paired with an excellent audio system connected by bluetooth, elite toiletries full sized, free standing posh bathtub with salts and scrubs to the comfortable Le Meridien standard bed with automatic blinds ( Pictures attached)

The food is quality. I decided to dine in the club lounge mostly because the food is suffice. They take pride in service which means the food quality and standards and appearance is no less. Their is detail towards the creation of every single item to make it pretty and tasty.

They do have a fully equipped gym and a rect pool with perfect temperatures for swimming. The pool is great for laps which i did mostly. They also have a nice and luxurious spa which i did not get to try.

What i am impressed is by the team on the floor. Eka, Peter, Daisy and Stephan. Thank you so much for taking care of me. I look forward really to coming back next year.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Gerald L
微莎 梁, Marcom at Le Meridien Shanghai, Minhang, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your kind review, it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that our service was up to your expectation. We take great pride in anticipating and exceeding our guest needs. I will share your comment within the team,to encourage our associates to provide a great service. Thank you for choosing our hotel and come visit us again soon! We are looking forward to having you back with us again soon, Le Meridien Shanghai, Minhang. Best regards, Lena Zhao Manager of Marketing Communication M +86 021-53299999*6528 Lena.Zhao@lemeriedien.com