Stayed 4D3N for business travel and can't believe it is under a world class group. This hotel is far below standard. Funny thngs are everywhere and everyday :
1. The corridor is under renovation on Friday but no cover or no worker on Sat and Sun
2. No hair dryer in the room and insufficient in qty.
3. Day 2 - No towel replenished after cleaning
4. Day 3 - No bottle water replenished.
5. No air conditioning. The front office said as the temperature is not hot enough, the whole block will have no air condition. Please state when I booked the room clearly. I tried to open the window but flies and mosquitoes come.
6. I arrived on Thurs night and the two front office staffs are not wearing uniforms. I suspected it is a family business hotel.
7. The breakfast is served on g/f and the floor is dirty and tables are not cleaned.
8. The toilet was out of maintenance. The flush control broken and the toilet bowl not so working.
In conclusion, a Black Listed hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Shanghai Lianyang is the first international economy hotel in Pudong, Shanghai. The hotel boasts 298 modern rooms, each with free high speed Internet access and flat screen TV with international channels. Its location within Pudong Laya Plazaand opposite the modern Thumb Plaza allows for great Shanghai shopping. Hotel Ibis Shanghai Lianyang is close to transport, including the high speed Maglev airport link, and attractions such as Shanghai Exhibition Centre and Century Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Ibis Shanghai Lianyang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.