“A perfect fix at the end of a night out...”

ShangHai Bellagio Cafe (Xintiandi)
Ranked #514 of 17,327 Restaurants in Shanghai
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have been to Bellagio about 30 times from Feb 2005 through Sep 2007. Their jiaozi (pan fried dumplings), gong bao jiding, shrimps wrapped in cabbage leaves and yu xiang qie zi (egg plant cooked in a clay pot) are a treat. I hope that Bellagio is still as good as it used to be.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I have been to this location twice and both times I have enjoyed my meal there. Although the name was a little misleading for me at first as I imagined it to be a more upscale place, it's actually a more casual restaurant with mostly young couples. The place is quite clean and nicely decorated. As this is a Taiwanese chain, you will find many of their popular dishes, including their shaved ice dessert. I would say the food is pretty good for what you're paying and when I went with a friend, we filled up on less than 200RMB. As this is usually a pretty busy place, don't expect the wait staff to be extra friendly or attentive, but they're not rude either. I would recommend a meal here with friends or for a casual date.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This place was recommended to us for its good food and, indeed, we had a very tasty dinner there. Unfortunately the service was not so great and the atmosphere was reminiscent of a fast food place. The overall experience was flattened to average.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Went there after 9pm..so do expect por service. But food as usual was okay. Porridge came without spoon, soup came and again no spoon...the waitress looks as if i owe her money.

No smile and n farewell, no goodbye so they wont see me again there!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

A good address if you are looking for a wide choice of pretty good food. Price is really reasonnable.

If you're in Xintiandi area and don't want to spend the Xintiandi prices, just go there, just in front of the Haoledi KTV !

Service is discrete but efficient. Funny that in the hiring process, they select, or impose, short hair, so, all waitresses seem to be clones... style at least.