“My home away from home”

ShangHai Nong Yue Cafe (ZhenNing)
Ranked #65 of 87 Coffee & Tea in Shanghai
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Zhongshan Park
Neighborhood: Zhongshan Park
chitown
“My home away from home”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

By far, this is the friendiest resyaurant in all of Asia. Of course I am biased as I have become a friend of the owner, John Wang.
The food is terrific and very Italian-American. The restaurant is two floors and drinks are served,
The upstairs is more of a lounge and very relaxing. He offers free Wi Fi with any purchase. The employees are ever so friendly and polite. This is a great place for breakfast or a late night bite to eat and the prices are reasonable. The employees all speak English and Tima Harbor is located in an upscale neighborhood.
I visit Tima Harbor at least twice a year. Shanghai is a truly fantastic city and Tima Harbor represents it very well.

• Visited August 2012

Nevada, USA
“Great little cafe!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I would rate Tima Harbour as an excellent, all things considered, place to try. We go there quite often because of its proximity to our apartment. As others have commented, the waiter, Romeo, is just a really nice guy and he is there to provide service and does! I would rate Romeo as excellent if there was a category for it. It is a casual restaurant, but very clean and tastefully appointed. Right around the corner is a great CD/movie store, in which you can buy your favorite movies, music, etc., for a great price. Just exit Tima Harbour, make a left on Zhenning Lu, and it is about a half a block down. Everything considered, a nice clean restaurant, great service, affordable and the food is good.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank 599MikeM
Shanghai, China
“Not a lot of bang for your buck...”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

First, the service is very good and most servers speak very good English. I have eaten here several times because I work down the street. The price is a little high for the amount of food you receive. However, the porch is nice for a drink on a warm day.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Lauren S
Shanghai, China
“cafe is reasonablely priced and food is above average”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

convenient located in my neiborhood. love to go there drink and read

“we are already here in shanghai atlast we...”
Reviewed September 4, 2010

we are already here in shanghai atlast we will visit again the tima to taste their new pizza and the av0cado fetta salad and to see my g0od friend waiter my r0meo.