We slept like two babies. Hotel is located close to metro, getting around is super easy. Just around the corner of the hotel there is a Starbuck - great way to start the morning. Thee rooms are particularly nice with great contemporary Chinese decor and great bathrooms with tub. Pool is indoor which is a minus, but when you consider Shanghai air quality it is probably best to stay indoor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently redesigned and refurbished, and in Fraser Residence Shanghai has also installed an air purifying and water filter system to ensure that every guest will enjoy a better quality of air and water in their luxurious apartments. Situated on the Puxi side of the Huangpo River, Fraser Residence Shanghai is just a block from Huaihai Road, Shanghai's bustling hub for business, shopping and entertainment. Xintiandi, with its iconic boutiques, bars and restaurants in historic Shikumen houses is nearby, as is the famous Dongtai Antique Market. Fraser Residence Shanghai features 324 Gold-Standard, contemporary apartments and excellent facilities. Minimalist in style, with airy rooms, subtle colours, Fraser Residence Shanghai is a relaxing, tranquil sanctuary in a vibrant, busy location. Guests will appreciate the greatly enhanced meeting facilities, high speed Wi-Fi throughout, tempting new F&B options, wellness spa, gym and indoor heated pool". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Residence Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frasers Residence Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Fraser Residence Hotel Shanghai