The hotel has great amenities especially for those that are planning on an extended stay. There is a swimming pool but it is not in the same building. A little inconvenience since you have to step outside rather briefly to walk over to another connecting building for the pool. Not totally awful but you do have to step outside to connect to the other building. There is also a sufficient gym that has all the standard equipment in most gyms.There is a laundry room at your disposal so you can do laundry whenever you want. The hotel location is great as well, it is in the heart of all the shopping malls and eateries. Also, there is a restaurant called Fresh Element that is in the same building as the hotel. Very convenient, I can stroll down the elevator in my pj's to have breakfast. The food is good too. I had breakfast, lunch and dinner there and I have no complaints. A big beverage selection as well.
Now, bear in mind, the last I stayed at the Fraser was back in Dec 2011, so there were a few things that could be improved. There were a lot of things broken, the closet doors, the safe, the walls were all botched up but when I returned in 2012 I see the Fraser was undergoing construction. The lobby is so much prettier now. I didn't stay at the Fraser since they happen to finish renovation the day I arrived in Shanghai but check back again. I plan on writing another review after I have stayed at the new and improved Fraser Residence. On a last note, the rooms were very clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently redesigned and refurbished, and in Fraser Residence Shanghai has also installed an air purifying and water filter system to ensure that every guest will enjoy a better quality of air and water in their luxurious apartments. Situated on the Puxi side of the Huangpo River, Fraser Residence Shanghai is just a block from Huaihai Road, Shanghai's bustling hub for business, shopping and entertainment. Xintiandi, with its iconic boutiques, bars and restaurants in historic Shikumen houses is nearby, as is the famous Dongtai Antique Market. Fraser Residence Shanghai features 324 Gold-Standard, contemporary apartments and excellent facilities. Minimalist in style, with airy rooms, subtle colours, Fraser Residence Shanghai is a relaxing, tranquil sanctuary in a vibrant, busy location. Guests will appreciate the greatly enhanced meeting facilities, high speed Wi-Fi throughout, tempting new F&B options, wellness spa, gym and indoor heated pool". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Residence Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frasers Residence Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Fraser Residence Hotel Shanghai