I just spent 1 week in Shanghai and stayed at the Swissotel GRAND. What a great hotel and what a convenient location. Great service and I loved the Club Lounge on the 27th floor. I booked an Executive Room and was very well worth it. Breakfast each day was included as well as the snacks and evening drinks. The hotel was very busy so it was nice to enjoy my breakfast in the club lounge where it was much quieter. Nice bedrooms and very nice bathrooms. Service at the hotel was very good – club floor (I think his name was Min) was exceptional and the hotels front desk and concierge team was great too. I recommend this hotel to all travelling to Shanghai/Jing ‘An – great quality at a very reasonable price. I will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Outstanding in every way... ideal location for business and pleasure, facilities that are superbly grand, gracious service from staff who anticipate and meet your every need when you travel to Asia's most dynamic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Swissotel Grand Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Grand Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Swissotel Grand Hotel Shanghai
- Shanghai Swissotel Grand Hotel