We have just gotten back from the most wonderful holiday at Yasawa Island Resort. We took our 3 1/2 year old daughter as it was kids week and I can truly say the holiday was like a second honeymoon. I organised a babysitter for the afternoons and evenings and my daughter bonded so closely with her babysitter I was totally relaxed, as the Fijians are truely loving people. The resort was simply stunning, the food is to die for, be prepared to put on some weight! The Blue Lagoon Cave excursion is certainly worth a trip and a private picnic at Champhange beach should not be missed. The staff are amazing and incredibly attentive, nothing is too much to ask for. Bridget and Aaron were terrific hosts. Hoping to go back again one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasawa Island Resort & Spa is an exclusive retreat on one of the most remote and unspoiled islands of Fiji. Just 18 luxury bungalows are hidden among luscious tropical greenery, each only a few steps from a pristine, silky white-sand beach. Celebrated for its pristine location, Yasawa Island Resort & Spa has offered guests from around the globe unique, authentic and enriching travel experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yasawa Island Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasawa Island Hotel Yasawa Island
- Yasawa Island Resort And Spa Yasawa Islands, Fiji