We had the time of our lives here. I did not want to leave. Aaron and Bridget ( managers) treated us like gold and Aggie and Kathy ( spa ladies) made us feel special the minute we walked in the door. Paul took us on a nature walk and was so helpful explaining everything to us. Manasa was so gracious taking us to the village and explaining the customs to us. Joe,Ana and Wati were always there to anticipate our needs.The food was delicious with lots of variety. I so enjoyed my morning walks along the beach collecting shells while my husband and sons went fishing. My son caught a big barricuda and my husband caught a couple of red bass and a tuna fish.I loved being put to sleep by the sound of the waves and looking at so many stars in the sky. I miss everyone and everything about this place. Oh and I can't forget the kava ceremony. Very enjoyable.Thanks again for such a wonderful time and we will be seeing you soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yasawa Island Resort & Spa is an exclusive retreat on one of the most remote and unspoiled islands of Fiji. Just 18 luxury bungalows are hidden among luscious tropical greenery, each only a few steps from a pristine, silky white-sand beach. Celebrated for its pristine location, Yasawa Island Resort & Spa has offered guests from around the globe unique, authentic and enriching travel experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yasawa Island Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yasawa Island Hotel Yasawa Island
- Yasawa Island Resort And Spa Yasawa Islands, Fiji