This was beautiful room on a beautiful beach. We will be back! We loved the resort and the peace and quiet of the beach setting.
A few minor notes about our stay:
The bathroom is outside the room which is not much of problem but if you get up in the middle of the night you have to leave your room. It didn't happen to us but you should take your key because you could lock yourself out.
The Shower is an outdoor which we LOVED. Plenty of room with a covered seat and lots of plants. Plenty of hot water.
The curtains were stained and the bath towels very meager. The beach towels should be in the room but instead you had to go to the front desk to get them.
The grounds were very nice and each bure had beach chairs. Unfortunately the cushions for the beach chairs were not all there.
There is a dormitory and hostel on the grounds and you will share the common facilities with those guests as well. Not a big deal but....
Breakfast is good for continental...
Room is big with lots of room to move around. There is a safe but it is not secured so it can be easily carried away.
The staff was VERY nice but as others noted service can be a bit slow.
Dive shops will pick you up from the lobby. Make sure you confirm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylishly nestled on 2 kilometers of sandy beachfront between tropical palms, Uprising offers adventure, relaxation and sheer natural beauty all in one stunning safe location. Imagine a fun friendly place right on the beach where the young and young-at-heart come to play.Authentic Fijian accommodation options range from traditional thatched beachfront Villas and Bures (cottages) to fun tree-house shared facilities. Choose to relax on the beach or by the pool, and have a beachside massage, or take advantage of the many activities on offer. Scuba dive world famous Beqa Lagoon and experience shark diving and soft coral scuba sights, or head into the mountains for a whitewater rafting trip. Other daily activities include game fishing, jet ski island safari’s, golf, shopping at the Arts Village & Cultural Centre of Pacific Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Uprising Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uprising Beach Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Hotel Uprising Beach
- Uprising Beach Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour