I have no idea how I get to know of this place, but once set foot in it..the atmosphere, the vibe, the place itself is unbelieveable!! even though we had to walk for about few kilometers but seems like a for ever to my girlfriend than. Once we walked in through reception, we got blown away by the Julie's smile welcoming us in..she checked us in no time and straight to our room.
Since it is our first time here, we thought we might check out the place and what they have to offer and surprisingly, a live band!! a mixture of blues and jazz..makes us forgotten all about that walk. we were automatically switched on to relaxing mood, and then Jane!!! look-out for this one.. she came up to us" have you been here before? do I know you?" to girlfriend.
girlfriend: "No!! this is our first time here and yes you can know me!!"
Our first night here and we made friends already, with the other staff like Wame, Bill, Vini, Tave(the bomb), and the barmans..
We wished we stayed a bit longer, We had a great time time. great feast and loved the company. We could never ask anything more but to come back. we got engaged a few weeks after and got married a year after where we had Jane as my wife's bridesmaid.
We went back there on our honeymoon with the few extra people!! I know!!!
Things get better and better every time we are there.
A big vinaka vakalevu to the staff and management for being such wonderfull hosts. Our second time there, we enjoyed even more...OMG!!! the sea-food platter!! thank you chef and the kitchen staff for putting it up just for us!!! fresh!!1
Keep it up guys and do not change a thing but it was a great idea to add on those new villas, I could come and live there!!!
Guess all I have to say now is sota tale on my next honeymoon!! lol!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylishly nestled on 2 kilometers of sandy beachfront between tropical palms, Uprising offers adventure, relaxation and sheer natural beauty all in one stunning safe location. Imagine a fun friendly place right on the beach where the young and young-at-heart come to play.Authentic Fijian accommodation options range from traditional thatched beachfront Villas and Bures (cottages) to fun tree-house shared facilities. Choose to relax on the beach or by the pool, and have a beachside massage, or take advantage of the many activities on offer. Scuba dive world famous Beqa Lagoon and experience shark diving and soft coral scuba sights, or head into the mountains for a whitewater rafting trip. Other daily activities include game fishing, jet ski island safari’s, golf, shopping at the Arts Village & Cultural Centre of Pacific Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Uprising Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uprising Beach Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Hotel Uprising Beach
- Uprising Beach Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour