Stayed here for 6 night s. Staff were friendly and helpful. Villa 12was immaculate and very comfortable. Pool was a good size..beach was sandy and safe although there was a little rubbish. There is volleyball and we paid for a 2hours snorkelling trip which was well worth it for $70 per adult. We hired a car and it took 180 minutes to drive here from the airport..was a straight road ( watch for stray cows and horses).
Food was good for Fiji although got sick of fried food in general.
Try the high ropes and zip line at Zila eco tours 20mins away by car...great thrills for all ages.
No free WiFi anymore which would be my only criticism as still says free in room blurb...however stopped me checking my email s while on holiday so all good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylishly nestled on 2 kilometers of sandy beachfront between tropical palms, Uprising offers adventure, relaxation and sheer natural beauty all in one stunning safe location. Imagine a fun friendly place right on the beach where the young and young-at-heart come to play.Authentic Fijian accommodation options range from traditional thatched beachfront Villas and Bures (cottages) to fun tree-house shared facilities. Choose to relax on the beach or by the pool, and have a beachside massage, or take advantage of the many activities on offer. Scuba dive world famous Beqa Lagoon and experience shark diving and soft coral scuba sights, or head into the mountains for a whitewater rafting trip. Other daily activities include game fishing, jet ski island safari’s, golf, shopping at the Arts Village & Cultural Centre of Pacific Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Uprising Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Uprising Beach Hotel Pacific Harbour
- Hotel Uprising Beach
- Uprising Beach Resort Fiji, South Pacific - Pacific Harbour