“Great for dinner!”
Review of Arts Village

Arts Village
More attraction details
Owner description: Arts Village is Fiji's first fully integrated resort development. It provides a huge range of activities and services. Shopping centre & restaurants: with 25 acres of shopping, cafes, and restaurants, you can shop 'til you drop. 50+ shops, 14 eateries, and surrounded by many of Fiji's best adventure attractions. Cultural attraction: ancient Fiji comes to life as you explore our village by boat or foot. Sit in the grandstand to experience our live action-packed show.
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Definitely go here to eat - it's only a small taxi ride, cheaper than the resort and the people are beautiful!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The arts village was our god sent in Fiji. We went to the supermarket numerous times to stock up on food and alcohol. Many days were spent in the little massage shop just around the corner from the supermarket. The staff are so accomodating. They provide some of the best massages l have ever had and very cheap

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This a great place to visit. There are lots of shops, places to eat, a Supermarket and money changer.
There is plenty to do here, or just find a cafe and watch the passing parade.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great food at the restaurant on the water- best fish and chips I have had anywhere! Doctor in the village brought some medicine I needed to the resort I was staying at. Some very nice shops with unique gifts.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Loved the Arts Villiage, The highlight for me there was the Bula Massage girls, they were unbelievable. I had the best 1 1/2 hour massage ever for only $60.00. I highly recommend you visit Bula Massage. I went back 3 times for a foot massage as l had broken my foot and Kaliesi was just wonderful helping to relieve the pain..