“Amazing!”

Kila Eco Adventure Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kila Eco Adventure Park is an adventure playground and fun Park for all ages and a major tourist attraction in Fiji but it is so much more- organization team training and team skill building, conference programs, rainforest walks with experienced guides, picnic areas and tranquility in Fiji's lowland tropical rainforest. With Fiji's longest Zip line and the only Giant Swing, Kila Eco Adventure Park provides a unique experience as well as fantastic fun for all ages, with over 28 amazing activities such as: Commando Course, High Ropes Course, Low Ropes Course, Leap of Faith, Flying Fijian, Killer Giant Swing, Thriller Zip Line. Kila Eco Adventure Park also boasts a variety of wild life, beautiful scenery sprawling over acres of greenery, freshwater pools and an organic farm. Fiji's exciting "wild" eco-park is a heart-pumping, adrenaline-rush attraction where visitors walk into Kila Park, and the Kila crew warmly welcomes them with a big smile and takes care of their every need. Located in Namosi, just off the Queen's Hwy and very close to Pacific Harbour, the park is easily accessible from all resorts and hotels. Bookings are essential so call us or email today- we can provide tailored programs to suit all ages and fitness levels.Come and enjoy the tranquil setting with so much adventure to be had!
Nadi, Fiji
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went with my daughter(12 years old) and she loved it. She did Zip Fiji before and said this one is better since there are many varieties.
She was the only one did this but next time, I recommend to come by the group. More than 2 people since some of the activities require 2 or more people.

Visited December 2012
4 Thank danielMac

Suva, Fiji
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Waouh!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Very cool place in the middle of fijian nature, away from noise and pollution, lovely. I wish I could have a house there... Activities are great... could do the Giant Swing ervery morning to wake-up... Go try it!!!

Visited February 2012
5 Thank Gael L
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Out of this WORLD!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

My family and I visited this attraction and were blown away by the activities and staff at the site. We were warmly welcomed by the Kila crew and were introduced to the activities we were about to experience. We were particularly impressed by the constant highlighting of safety and the way in which we needed to act in order to make the experience a fun yet safe one. Our favourites were definitely the GIANT SWING, the zip line and the LEAP of faith. While the action packed day pushed us to our limits ... in terms of facing fears and building trust.... we were pleasantly surprised by the visitor walkways and eco tour. We enjoyed wondering through the jungle and even having a dip in the fresh water pools and waterfalls :) All in all we had a really great time. As tourists we felt as though Kila really catered for our needs unlike any other activities in the area and after speaking to other local guests at the park, we got the sense that the park is also as much a tourist attraction as it is a local one. Thanks Kila World for an awesome, awesome day!!! :)

Visited January 2012
7 Thank EScanlan
Suva, Fiji
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Not for the faint hearted!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Despite terrible weather early on , the skies cleared for a challenging day with friends from Rotary and family. Low ropes were a challenging exercise with team work essential for success..the trust fall was not an easy one!
The high ropes were not for those with a fear of heights - or you had to conquer that quickly..basically no time to think when you got on the zipline did the Leap of Faith or the Giant Swing - just go for it!

Visited January 2012
6 Thank DennisM2
new york
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Fantastic and Amazing Experience”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I came here and didn't know exactly what to expect, though I did peruse their website. This is a "Don't Miss" attraction while you're in Fiji. It's totally for the adrenaline junkie and for someone who wants to test their limits. I absolutely was terrified at points, but after pushing yourself to do the challenges, you feel like you're on top of the world. The Swing and the Zipline were my favorite exercises hands down. My heart was racing and it was so exciting, there's no way to fully describe it but I 100% recommend it.

Visited June 2011