“Exciting, well managed, and awesome guides.”
Review of Jetski Safari

Jetski Safari
“Exciting, well managed, and awesome guides.”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The day that I went out it was a little stormy and raining but was still very fun. The snorkeling was still nothing short of amazing. Since it was stormy the guides were extra cautious with everyone in the pass and very compassionate about everyone's comfort level and safety. They are very big on safety which is awesome. We went snorkeling around beqa for a bit and usually they take you around the island but on that day they didn't want to risk it. So we went up some rivers and had lunch. Than headed back to pacific harbour. All in all I would highly recommend doing this exciting tour. Alex and Cindy run a very, very well managed and safe time. Try it for your self you won't be unsatisfied!!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Best jetski safari to date and I have done a few! 4 hours was just the right amount of time, the jetskis were quick, the guide was great, the snorkelling spot was brilliant - second only to the great barrier reef in Oz, the beqa island stop was just breathtaking! Absolute paradise! My wife held on well the whole way too lol! Well done guys!!! 10/10!
We were in Fiji two weeks, we did the jetski to beachcomber island which was good too, but this one smashed it! When I am back in 2013 I will be doing this again! (the taxis will all probably be 70's toyota crowns still lol!)

1 Thank JamieOsborne
Laurieton, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“The Best Jetski Trip !”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I would highly recommend this trip to everyone ! Our tour guide was great, and he has the patience for the people that where having trouble "driving" their jetski's... We took our GoPro with us and filmed the ride and the snorkelling. The footage is amazing ! I feed the fish out at the reef, we saw a black tip shark and just the island itself is just like "Pandora" from the Avitar Movie. The water was just breathtaking... Scooting past the villages and you could see people waving. It was just amazing. Remember to take some money with you to purchase some shells/necklaces from the village ladies when you have lunch on the beach. Remember that this is "their income" and you purchasing their items will help them and their family greatly. A MUST DO trip and we will be doing it again next year !!! Great value for money compared to other jetski tours...

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Sharon A
Cooranbong
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great jet Ski experience”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We were a family of five and travelled from Denarau Island for this Jet Ski safari as I thought the safari around Beqa Island would be better than the Jet Ski safari on Denarau. I was not dissapointed. The Jet Ski's were in great condition and the scenery was awesome. The trip over to Beqa Island was a bit rough but once in the lagoon areas it was put the pedal to the metal.
10 out of 10 for the owner, staff and location.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Mack1fra
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“beware, jelly fish!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

this is a great experience and good value for your money.
my partner and i did the tandem jetski, being on the back most of the time i didnt get to see much as only the driver gets a pair of goggles.
we stopped for a bit of snorkeling over one of the reefs, myself, my partner and one other lady were stung by jelly fish. we had no warning of them being in that area, and this really ruined the last bit of the trip for my partner and the other lady as they were both stung really badly :(
they also provide lunch as part of the package which was nice.
overall it will be an experience i wont forget.

Visited October 2012