“Definatly for the adventurous”
Review of Jetski Safari

Jetski Safari
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definatly for the adventurous”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Minus the 1 meter swells on the 60km jet sky ride, I rate this tour 10-10 aww also I would have preferred our tour guide jumped in the ocean and snorkeled with the group rather then stay on the jet sky!
(it made me a LITTLE nerves)

1 Thank Cristalmorris

Port Moresby, National Capital, Papua New Guinea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Jet Ski Safari tour - July 2012”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Excellent day ; have a pathalogical aversion to jet skis being a sailor ; wife booked ; took our family of 5 ; simply superb ; very well organised and friendly staff/owners.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Michael S
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Partner found it amazing!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

My partner missed his motorbike while on holiday - and chose the jetski tour to let off some steam! He loved it - at the end of the tour he wanted to buy a jetski!
Being on the back of the ski, wasnt comfortable riding back in the rough seas; but it was an amazing experience! (Next time i'd wear wetsuit pants!)
The snorkelling experience, tour guide and places that we travelled were amazing! Trully breathtaking!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank PugglyBaby
Canberra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing jetski experience”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

It was the best jetski experience I have never had. Being on a jetski with my friend for 4 hours and had heaps of fun. It was a small group tour. We were totally in control of our own jetski and could go as fast as we wanted, which was very exciting. Definitely worths the money!
The funny thing is there is no bathroom facilities. When I asked my tour guide where the toilet was. He said," You have two options: the ocean or the bush." hahaha, I chose the ocean of course.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Claireliu0830
Perth, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Absolutly Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We luckily booked this in advance otherwise we would never of got on this trip as it is bokoed up about 1-2 weeks in advance. There was only 3 other jetski's plus the tour guide so it is a great trip to do!
The jetskis are fast and alot of fun! The places we stopped were sooo beautiful and quite. Didnt see any other tourists at all! Not rushed at all, great snorkelling place and the most gorgous beach for lunch.
On the way back the sea was a bit choppy but didnt slow us down! flying over the waves, u do get a sore bum but u dont have to speed! There is no rush and everything is on fiji time!
Would recommend to anyone, but would say, book in advance to avoid dissapointment!

Visited March 2012