Review Highlights
Shark dive

I had a shark dive with another company, but there wasn't enough divers for the trip and they... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Kristy K
Thrilling - book early

Really professional - they know what they do. Beyond my initial expectations. Sharks came to about... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from $165.49
from $42.50
from $98.00
More Info
All reviews bull sharks marine reserve safety stop marine biologist white tip and black tip dive shop low season bucket list surface interval fish these guys dive briefings conservation efforts national marine park once in a lifetime amazing experience big bull
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2016

Amazing dive with Bull Sharks and reef sharks. The sharks are amazing. I did the dive with both Beqa adventure divers and Aquatrek and rated Beqa Adventure Divers more. Reaons were: better briefings, lots of information about the sharks, they seemed to really care about the sharks and conservation of the sharks and that we had a good time, safety procedures seemed to be in place. Missy was an excellent guide. Excellent photo opportunities. The superlatives escape me.

2  Thank centralpinotlover
Reviewed April 22, 2016 via mobile

Did the double shark dive ( not cheap !) but an amazing experience to see about 40 very large bull sharks about 1 m away from you . Well run , 4 divers and at least 6 divers from Beqa adventure divers in the water , first five you see the Bulls at 29 m , second dive at 25 m. First five you also get to see , white tips , grey reef sharks , black tips , only about 10 minutes run from the shop , into a calm lagoon , so fine for those who don't like boats !

Reviewed April 19, 2016

Earlier this month I had the opportunity to travel to Fiji and dive at the world renowned Shark Reef with the incredible crew of Beqa Adventure Divers. From the boats, to the crew...I've been diving around the world for close to twenty years and the BAD team are some of the best I've encountered.

I would highly recommend Beqa Adventure Divers to friends and family interested in experiencing sharks with an establishment who are pioneering conservation and research on a global level.

The shop staff were insightful and accommodating with any / all questions I had about the dives, local accommodation recommendations and activities in the area.

The overall experience has left me wanting more and I plan on bringing my wife later this year to experience the magic of Shark Reef.

Thanks for an unforgettable opportunity to dive with some of the most majestic animals in the ocean.

1  Thank PangeaSeed
Reviewed April 12, 2016 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about Beqa Adventure Divers. Not only are the staff incredibly knowledgable and experienced, they are friendly and wonderful to be around. I was lucky enough to do the shark dive four times and each time was only better than the last. Incredibly beautiful bull, grey reef, blacktip reef and white tip reef sharks swam gracefully by RIGHT in front of my face, and I always felt entirely comfortable and safe. Definitely the most professional and organized place I have dived before.
If you are a shark lover or even just an ocean lover, put diving with BAD on your bucket list. It is an experience unlike any you will ever have in the best way possible.

1  Thank Frances d
Reviewed April 11, 2016

This was an amazing experience. I have dived in various places with sharks of many species. I have never seen such a professional dive activity, the Safety of the divers was their main concern at all times. While diving with we had 35 BULL SHARKS!!!!! you always felt the divemasters paying close atention to what the sharks did. So if the shark was closer than the allowed distance you could see the aluminum Cane go past you to keep the shark at bay. At the same time it was such an exciting event, specially when they swim towards the green bin and you see the dance of the sharks!!! Thanks for everything!!!