“Great service”
Review of Zip Fiji

Zip Fiji
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the high-flying thrills of the South Pacific's largest zipline adventure zipping over the tree top canopy with breath taking views of the Pacific. We're located just minutes from 30 minutes from Nadi and we'll even pick you up and return you to your hotel.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great service”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Mike and the guys were fantastic.

Warm, friendly, fun and genuine - good service is rare, this was great service and a fantastic day.

Thank you for turning what could have been an average day in to something special.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“FUN FUN FUN”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Did this when we were staying in Fiji in early June my wife and daughter were a little scared at the first run but after that couldn't wait to get to the second line.The staff were friendly and informative with safety being there first priority.We handed our cameras over to the staff and now have pictures that we will be treasuring for a lifetime.We will be going back to do this again as more lines are going up and the staff and excitement of it makes it a must.

1 Thank Phantom69
Melbourne, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day!”
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I went to Zip Fiji with my husband in April 2011 and had a fantastic time! I would highly recommend it to anyone staying along the coral coast or in Suva (probably too far to come form Denarau).
The guides were all very friendly and helpful, and made the day a lot of fun. They took my camera and took heaps of great photos/video.of the views, and also shots of my husband and I going across.
I don't really like heights, but they were very comforting and made me feel safe. After the first few lines, I was fine and am so glad I pushed through my gear.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank RC123490
Brisbane
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great experience but don't bother from Denaru”
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I agree with previous post that I don't know where the 3 hours promoted duration comes from. Our experience was great however with a group of 14 lasted 90 minutes.

If you are staying at Denaru don't even bother making the trip unless you hire a car and transport yourself. We were told 2 hours travel. A total lie. After stopping all the way around the Coral Coast, 3hrs 50mins just one way. For a 90 minute experience. Also despite being picked up at 7am we were not offered a food stop until after all the Coral Coast clients had been dropped off at 2.30pm. By that stage the four of us picked up from Denaru were beyond hungry and had to initiate our own bathroom stops when other clients were dropped off at the Coral Coast hotels. Totally ruined our last day in Fiji.

Visited May 2011
8 Thank Solhip
Melbourne, Australia
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Good ride but only lasts half an hour”
Reviewed January 15, 2011

A good trip and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Contrary to what the brochure says that it is a 3 hour trip, the day we went we were the only people at the site and from beginning to end took half an hour for two of us to complete the ride. Any time beyond this can only be in line ups on busy days. Take water with you since there are absoluetely no ammenities at the site.

Visited January 2011