TripAdvisor
Vomo Island
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews kids club beachfront villa daily laundry service lunch and dinner movie room sunset drinks fish kids menu fiji night helicopter transfer three generations daily snorkel trips natural beauty family holiday changed daily sea plane nadi airport
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

We have recently returned from a family holiday to never forget on Vomo. Staying at The Palms residence was special and it was the attention to detail and the beautiful staff that made it. Thank you to our amazing Vani, Lannee, Livini for everything they did. If you are on the fence re booking The Palms - do it. Magical and memorable experience ❤️

Trip type: Traveled with family
VomoIsland, General Manager at Vomo Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear BrezyGC,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your recent visit, it was a pleasure hosting you in the amazing Palms residence. Thank you also for providing feedback on those that made your stay special. I have personally passed on your comments to Vani, Lani, and Livini.

Until we see you again BrezyGC, all the very best from all of us at VOMO.

Warm Regards

Reviewed August 17, 2019

Vomo Island you have ruined us for any other Fiji destination !! We had 7 days in the paradise that is your island . There was nothing we could fault about our stay - the island is stunning , the resort top class and well run , food fabulous and the staff friendly and efficient . For a couple such as us the opening of the wonderful Rocks Pool and Bar made the resort even more ideal - this area has been designed so well with all the best Dedon furniture and amazing views over to Vomo Lalai . Having been to many meke nights in our 11 stays in Fiji we really enjoyed the one on Vomo , it was especially great to have the prior meet and greet with the management and other guests - and we enjoyed wearing our free sarongs . As we like to exercise each morning there was plenty on Vomo to do , each day we either walked the hike up to the mountain top followed by walking to and fro to the yoga deck - this was a good 1 1/2hr walk , played tennis , walked around the island , hacked around the golf course , and enjoyed the many water activities on offer .I also enjoyed several yoga sessions but it was a little early at 7am to get up for every day .
We helicoptered over and caught the South Seas ferry home but as it was a bit of a hassle at Port Denarau when we arrived we would get the private Vomo transfer next time. And there will be a next time !

Bula kiwimacs,

Greetings from a hot and sunny VOMO!

As such an experienced traveller to Fiji, your comments are particularly humbling to us, thank you for sharing them. Certainly I am glad that you felt comfortable to make the most of our expansive private island. Your comments have been relayed to our wellness manager about the time of the yoga. While Vivi is always available on an exclusive basis, I will seek to vary the times that she facilitates her free daily session. Its lovely to beat the heat, but I agree the time of day is not for everyone.

Most importantly, I am delighted to note that you intend to return. If and when this time comes, I urge you to contact me once you have made your reservation so that I may oversee your booking. It would mean so much to be able to host you again.

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

We‘ve spent seven nights in Vomo. It was an amazing and beautiful time there. Everyone is so friendly and we were cordially received there. The facilities are clean and the hole area is furbished up with passion for details. The rocks pool and bar area is fantastic. The food is very good there and especially the Fijian night is a great experience. We appreciated the familiar, quiet and calm atmosphere there. Everyone knows eachother and greets him or her with a kind „Bula“ - that’s overwhelming! You can relax with your first step on this island.

We don’t understate this time but we‘ve spent there our best holiday, we‘ve ever had. We‘ll miss the time there.

Thanks for all! Vinaka!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Madlen0104

Dear Leni0104,

Bula from VOMO!

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us, and I am so happy that you enjoyed our Meke Night. I cannot tell you how much your comments mean to us. As you may have seen from the Meke, our team do all they can to make you feel like you are part of their family.

Vinaka from all of us at VOMO, and I hope we have the chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed August 12, 2019

We had never been to Fiji before our stay at Vomo - and it was just amazing.
We took our 6 month old and 3 year old and enjoyed a week of fabulous food, beautiful, clear water and the perfect mix of couple and family time. The staff were lovely and extremely helpful and gracious, the grounds were beautifully maintained and the island felt so private even though the resort was almost full. Would definitely go back and highly recommend it!

Bula sunsaltsea,

So lovely to hear that you enjoyed your visit as much as we enjoyed hosting you. I am glad you found the balance you needed in your time with us.

sunsultsea, I do hope we have the chance to host you again. When that time comes we will be waiting with outstretched arms on the beach.

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

Wow.... Vomo Island Resort is amazing!!
We travelled as a family, it was perfect for a toddler, the kids club has more toys and activities than you can imagine. The team at the kids club are excellent and make you feel very comfortable.
The food at both restaurants is divine.
The ocean front rooms are perfect.
Lastly, the staff are soooooo friendly and accommodating. You really get true luxury at this resort.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear emzynoble,

Bula from VOMO!

So lovely to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and thank you for taking the time to write. Its lovely to hear that the kids villiage and food exceeded your expectations, but I must say I agree with you regarding the team. Certainly I have never had the pleasure of working with such an amazing group of people. It means the world to all of us that we were able to help make your stay memorable.

Yours Sincerely