Tokoriki Island Resort
Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island(Tokoriki Island)
$325
Sheraton.com
  • Beachfront
1,572 results
All reviewsband boyssunset pool villaoutdoor showerour honeymoonmeal planwelcome songteppanyaki restaurantrecommend tokorikitokoriki familyprivate beach picnicvisited tokorikihelicopter transferfresh flowersdive shopheaven on earthmain poolwelcome home
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I'll definately go back to Tokoriki. I was there 2weeks ago, and I still cannot escape from the memory of paradise. It was one of the most friendly resort i have ever been to - and the food was great too. Facilities are clean and well maintained, and pool is nice. But What I experienced in Tokoriki is not just the facility, but really the service of every member of the resort that makes me really want to go back. Everybody is friendly including the visitors - that I can have occasional conversation with them and enjoy the talk with strangers as if they're friends. I never think about going back to the same resort - but I am definately thinking about coming back here in coming years. Also I had the best diving instructor - thank you Alex :D and had the most fantastic experience getting Padi certified in the resort. Fiji ocean is beautiful and I feel like I can feel the ocean when I close my eyes. Thank you for the fantastic memory - and definately will go back again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank yoko1115
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Thankyou once again Tokoriki. Our yearly holiday was fantastic and we feel so refreshed and relaxed.
Cant fault any of the amenities or the service. The staff couldn't be more helpful, courteous and professional.
My husband loves the fitness centre and swimming each day in the pool while I just LOVED the spa...had 3 amazing massages and a facial.....heaven..!!!
We really enjoy doing very little although there are heaps of activities available.
We loved the sunset cruise...really beautiful.
As before it is so difficult to leave...really love the Fijian songs.
Look forward to seeing you once again next year.
Angela and Gere

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lea A
GMTokoriki, General Manager at Tokoriki Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Bula Angela and Gere,
We are delighted you enjoyed you recent stay with us especially the beautiful spa and facilities are the resort. As holidays are about relaxing, our outdoor fitness centre is one of the best!...Kayaks for the upper arms, hiking to the top of the mountain for the legs, tennis for fitness and swimming for the entire body! So much to do or simply enjoy the food, sit back and relax by the pool with your cocktails! The sunset cruise is a real treat with the Fijian sunsets and enjoying a cocktail or two with new friends. The bandboys new CD will be released very soon (Fiji Time) and is worth waiting for. Stayed tuned on Facebook for details. Vinaka once again Angela and Gere and we look forward to sharing our paradise yet again with you both. Vinaka!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I have just got back from Fiji and wow Tokoriki was a truly romantic place to stay - it was just a pity that we were only there for 3 nights. We found the staff very friendly, the bures were beautiful and the food was good. We stayed at 4 different hotels on our trip and I made the bookings direct with each resort. I found that Patrick was the most efficient and helpful person in the booking process. He arranged a charter for us from Musket Cove. The boat arrived a little early and Te gave us a commentary on all the resorts we passed on the way to Tokoriki. We really appreciated this as it was our first visit to the Islands. When we arrived at Tokoriki we were greeted warmly and given a welcoming drink. Our beach front bure was beautiful and the view was good. We went for a swim in the beach below and it was fantastic. My husband snorkelled in front of our bure and he was able to see quite a few fish. The most amazing thing about Tokoriki is the main pool area. It was lovely to lie in the sun by the pool and relax and look out at the stunning view. At night it was also lovely to sit by the pool with a drink looking at the stars and listening to the waves. Each night at dinner you were serenaded by Joshua and team. I loved the songs - they were sung very well. My husband went on the snorkeling trips which he enjoyed. He said that he saw bigger and more varities although not as many fish as at Musket Cove. The highlight of our trip was being upgraded to the sunset villas for our last night. These villas are stunning and they have their own private pool and day bed which we loved.
Well I absolutely loved Tokoriki there are a few negatives but they did not detract from our overall experience. The first was the smell of the seaweed on our first day, it was unpleasant but by the third day it was fine as the staff are clearing the beaches. Secondly the helicopter is very noisy when dropping off or picking up guests but the noise doesn't last to long. I would also recommend that you look at the menus first before purchasing the meal plan. We spent a lot less than we would have on the plan. In saying that we didn't have breakfast. We also found the main meals at dinner very filling and didn't need a starter. We did share the pudding though and highly recommend the orange creme caramel.
All in all we had a wonderful time at Tokoriki and would like to thank the staff for our enjoyable trip.

Room Tip: Upgrade to the sunset villas if it doesn't completely blow the budget
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Bula Sanz27,
Vinaka for your detailed review of your stay with us. Patrick is delighted you appreciated his help and assistance with your booking. He is very professional at his job and ensures that your requests are met once at the resort. We are delighted you enjoyed the pool, the stars and the waves. Snorkeling off the beach and on our guided snorkelling complimentary trips is a real treat for those in search of finding Nemo! thanks again for sharing your review and we look forward to seeing back at Tokoriki one day soon. Vinaka Sanz27

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The staff are caring and great to be around. The food is excellent and the facilities first class. An ideal place for a relaxing holiday where you can do nothing or do heaps. The entertainment alone is worth being on the island for. There are a few walks but the best is the water and the activities. enjoy

Room Tip: the bures are all the same but ask for the ones in front of beach at north end
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Bula John,
A big vinaka for taking the time to share your review with future Tokoriki guests. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and in particular the water and the entertainment. We do hope to see you back with us again very soon! The bandboys CD will be released very soon. We will keep you posted via our Facebook page. Vinaka from the Tokoriki Team.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Tokoriki for 6 nights.
We had a pool front bure ...it was beautifully decorated and we both slept deeply..recuperating after our travel.
My spa day was AMAZING!!...soooo relaxing....and also we both loved the sunset cruise..so romantic...incredible sunsets every night we were there.
Really impressed with HR...couldn't be more helpful with our day to day plans.
Thanks to all the team and staff at Tokoriki...they are all so welcoming....we had a great fun and a memorable holiday. Look forward to returning there soon...Bula!!!!

Room Tip: We really loved our room pool side....my husband loves his early morning swim.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple