All reviewscommunal diningsand cayother guestsfishsea licelovo nightnorth sidedaily tripsmorning tripspecial placedaily volleyballlounge chairsocean breezekava ceremonynew zealandnew friendsthere is no air conditioning
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Everything was fantastic! We had a wonderful time with our your children: 3 years and 18 months old. Everybody was extremely nice (and smiling). We loved it. Unfortunately, our seven days in Navini were over in the blink of an eye...

Room Tip: Only 10 rooms, all seem great.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Thibaut53
Reviewed September 14, 2017

My father and i traveled to this little piece of paradise for some well earned R&R and some memories for him to go back on as my parents went to Navini at least twice a year for 30 years.
Having been there before it was a little strange to be there for him without my mother, and quite frankly a little weird for me to be travelling with my father!
However, after a nice cold beer and a glass of bubbles at the marina we got into the island speed boat and off to Navini we arrived.
From the minute we stepped onto the sand, staff came from everywhere to speak and hug dad, talking about mum, and the holiday went up from there.
The staff at Navini treat you like family, and are so welcoming. Meals are served in the water front restaurant and are fresh and tasty, and the perfect size.
There is no stress to do anything and as i needed a well earned break from work it was fabulous to get away from technology. No tv, no radio and NO PHONE RECEPTION IN YOUR ROOM!! Bliss.
We both read 6 books in 8 days, swam in the warm water, talked about my parents memories and the best part, i didn't see dad for most of the day, In fact i didn't see anyone for most of the day. Its like you are on your own private beach and there is an air of respect for your privacy.
Thanks Simone and one and all at Navini Island. We will see you again as promised.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Megan N
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

We just got back from our second visit to Navini and it was just like we picked up where we left off from 2 years ago. The same friendly faces, hugs on arrival and a warm welcome, just like coming home.

The staff really are fantastic and they will go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. In fact, it seems wrong to call them staff because they are more like family and friends.

The bures have been updated but to be honest I didn't notice until my wife pointed it out. I thought the previous styling was fine so the updates are just more of a good thing. I'd happily sleep in a cardboard box though and still find the whole Navini experience brilliant.

Ana's cooking still spot on, just like a home cooked meal. Plenty of variety too - lucky you can swim off the ice-cream.

The snorkelling is showing the effects of TC Winston last year but there are heaps of fish, turtles and (small) reef sharks to keep you entertained and some good coral in places. However, it was hard to top the morning trip to the nearby reef - just mind-blowing.

Thanks again to Mary, Julie and the rest of the Navini family. We really do appreciate the effort they went to ensure we had great holiday...again.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Andyjam2110
Reviewed September 2, 2017

This was our 5th visit to Navini, but I always felt the rooms needed updating, this visit I looked forward to seeing the new decor, and loved it!
Beautiful island if you want a small intimate escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, but within 35mins from the marina on the mainland. We find it ideal for a week of R&R in the sun, easy to get to from melbourne but a million miles away from it all.
The team are supper friendly nothing is too much trouble.
We will be back again

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank QueenGucci
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

My family and I recently visited Navini Island. We had the most amazing time. The family room was spacious and nicely appointed. This was great for our 5 year old. This resort offers the opportunity to do as much or as little as you want to do. Food was amazing and the staff so wonderful. We celebrated a birthday during our stay and our son was treated like a king all day. We will see you next year. Best Fiji holiday ever. So many special memories.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family