Lomani was just perfect. All of the 18 suites / bures had a beach-front view - some of the bures were actually closer to the beachfront than the garden suites, but they all had a beautiful view of the beach.
Our delux suite for the first 4 nights had a seperate, large king bedroom with 4-poster-bamboo surrounds - very nice. The bathroom and lounge room were also spacious and very comfortable with all the necessary inclusion (TV, video, AC, safe) plus our own bottled water dispenser. The bathroom products (shower gell, shampoo, conditioner & moisturiser) which they provided were made from local Fijian coconut and were absolutely beautiful on the skin. Very comfortable.
The beach front bure, though smaller than the delux suite, still had more than ample room for the all-in-one bedroom / lounge room (TV, video, iPod dock, AC) with beachfront views and both an indoor and outdoor shower. Very comfortable.
We went snorkelling almost every day, plus we went kyacking, walking, push-bike riding, swimming in the fresh-water pool, we visited 2 villages on neighbouring islands, we had a coconut demo plus the all important Kava ceremony, and for the rest of the time we acquainted ourselves with Fiji time - we love Fiji time !
All the staff were also just perfect - they were very warm and welcoming, helpful and accommodating in a very genuine & relaxed manner, and they all made a point of remembering your name - a very personal approach to service - very nice. The staff also ensured that our 30th wedding anniversary was beautiful memorable.
The fact that guests were all over the age of 16 was also just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island