We had the most wonderful 5 night stay at Lomani this week in a Deluxe Suite. The staff were fantastic and attentive without being intrusive. The setting of the resort was beautiful and the activities that the resort offered were always kept interesting - from snorkeling to volleyball tournaments.
The fact that there are only 12 couples at the resort feels fantastically exclusive and you soemtimes feel as though you have the huge resort pool all to yourself!! The staff are all so lovely and friendly and you'll feel revitalised and relaxed after just a few days at Lomani.
We had never been to Fiji before and would highly recomend staying at Lomani Island resort if you are travelling without kids. Plantation Island resort, just next door, felt crowded and noisy compared to the quiet surroundings at Lomani. The cocktails were delicious and the food was nice. We ate at all 3 resorts on the island (Lomani, Plantation and Musket Cove) and Lomani was by far the best in terms of food and service.
We booked in for a massage at Lomani which was fabulous and also took advantage of the free snorkeling trips offered out to the reef for an hour each day.
To sum it all up - we loved every aspect of Lomani and think if you are looking for an affordable but luxurious holiday for 2 then this is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island