Lomani met our expectations as an inbetween a modest and a luxury resort. It was lovely and quiet and both the pool and the beach were great.
The following are some small things that could've been improved on but overall we were happy;-
- the complimentary laundry was a nice touch but twice things came back unfolded (screwed up straight from the dryer) and still so damp they needed hanging out to dry.
- weirdly the loungers around the pool had only two cushions for all of then so it was a care if first in first served (other quest also mentioned this) In saying this the covered day beds were good.
- don't bother with ringing the buzzers around the pool loungers/daybeds for drinks or service as no one comes. Might pay to have staff ask for drinks every hour or so as we would have bought some had we been asked.
- the last thing was the food which though we went with low'ish expectations we were still disappointed. The meals were inconsistent day to say even when ordering the same thing, often only like warm and missing ingredients. We ended up waking 15 mins to Musket Cove for dinner 50% of the time as it was better quality (and slightly less expensive bit that wasn't the reason we went)
Again the above wouldn't put us off returning as it was a lovely holiday but they could make a difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island