Can't ask for anything more, wished we stayed longer.
Staff are very friendly, had the perfect view of the beach and sea from our hotel room. Room was clean, we only had the B&B deal but, when we arrived, we were told laundrey was included too, didn't have to go back with too much dirty washing.
Did the dolphin watching, that was great to see, that is a must do, they have activities every day, need to see the board in the mornings, these are free and worthwhile doing.
Alcohol is expensive, you can take your duty free or take a walk to plantation where you can purchase drinks etc.
Best not to visit the first 2 weeks of December as thet have students over there and you can't go to plantation, you would have to walk the long way round.
They have drink called cava, always worthwhile having a go.
Make sure you book the malolo cat boat transfer and keep an eye on the times of transfer. When you arrive at Nadi airport, pass customs, make sure you ask where you need to go at the airport for the pickup.
The resort is for adults only which is nice.
You have to pay for wifi, think they should give this for free, specially after how much it costs to stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomani is an adults only boutique resort in the Mamanuca group of islands. "Lomani" is the Fijian word for love, and you will be sure to fall in love with this idyllic paradise. The resort has just 24 rooms that front a pristine white sand beach and sheltered lagoon. Relax with a massage by the pool, or get active with a range of complimentary watersports activities. Ideal for honeymoons or those seeking a peaceful escape. All Rates Include The Following : -Full American Breakfast -Wash, dry and fold laundry service . -All Guests are greeted with a shell lei and fresh green coconut upon arrival -Free WIFI for all in-house guests at Lomani,Available on 2 devices per room -Complimentary facilities: Kayaks, glass-bottomed kayaks, stand up paddle boards, windsurfers, bicycles, snorkelling equipment, gym, chill out lounge with big screen TV, pool table & showers, 35 metre freshwater swimming pool. -Complimentary tours and activities: Outer reef snorkelling trip (daily), Dolphin Safari tour* (once a week), Guided Village Tour* (once a week), Guided Island Tour, handline fishing trip*, coconut husking demonstration, kava ceremony, sulu-tying lesson, basket weaving lesson, Manager’s Cocktail Party (Wednesday) *Note : These activities are operated according to tides and are therefore not run at the same time or day every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Lomani Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomani Island Hotel Malolo Lailai Island
- Lomani Island Resort Fiji/Malolo Lailai Island